krys69

Sep 6, 2017
By the way did anyone find a disc in the vent when doing Pam's quest? :unsure: I found it and tried to use it but somehow it wont show. :(I thought it was for the game console but that did not work as well. :cautious:Any idea? :unsure:

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
By the way did anyone find a disc in the vent when doing Pam's quest? :unsure: I found it and tried to use it but somehow it wont show. :(I thought it was for the game console but that did not work as well. :cautious:Any idea? :unsure:
maybe for future updates.Sometimes Bon feel like he just moving forward instead taking care the left behind problems,like Pam's mom,that diskette,the girl in video game store,because if you check the variables,there a lot games,pc upgrades and more stuff,also the girls MC rescued while on missions,he should take care all that first,but we'll see in next update next month and hope he doesn't put more of those dumb side quests and focus on the stuff left behind

Reactions: krys69

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello, Are some events and quest still timed like in the original? i was looking and some say there are no timed but some people still say there are timed quest and events? can someone clarify cause i didnt play the last game cause of all the timed stuff.
Yes there are timed but they are like going places or taking someone somewhere,but use Symphony of the night mod it has teleport,they very easy but on this update Bon screwed up because after scenes the MC walks too slow unless you using a cheat mod i'm using or Symph's mod your screwed cause you walking slow,if you scroll up some posts or maybe 1 more page I uploaded mod I'm using has speed too besides all other stuff and if you gonna use I suggest leave the variables alone unless you know what you doing

BDI

May 23, 2017
Themod does not
you are right about the rpgsaveedit but i wanted to try a different way by doing jets classes then using a editor I have to change those stats just a little and then if it works great if not I could always use the mod to max the sex stuff...
Ignore my post please.

Dongkongking

Jun 20, 2019
The Book of faces dosnt say what to do anymore, and I cant click the door in order to enter, what am I suppose to do? I THINK Christian is in ther with Rachel, but not sure, but it would make sense considering the story before this. Can anyone help?
1603127979997.png

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Themod does not

Ignore my post please.
Nope you are right,besides playing games, we like to mess with variables too,we like little kid's when they give us a bag candies :) ,it ain't fun if you can't break something :)

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
The Book of faces dosnt say what to do anymore, and I cant click the door in order to enter, what am I suppose to do? I THINK Christian is in ther with Rachel, but not sure, but it would make sense considering the story before this. Can anyone help?
View attachment 865052
I got the same thing showing, so I would just sugest focussing on main story and other things and who knows we will be able to unlock that area and see whats in there, because if you go back to the vents on the roof of the school you can see that thin showing there as well. :unsure:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 865052
don't stress it that just a bug,only time you get to go there is with Carol quests,and you have to talk to her 3 times before entering and gonna warn you now,if I catch you in womens restroom gonna expell you from school and tell Maria to titty slap you till you can't walk anymore

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I got the same thing showing, so I would just sugest focussing on main story and other things and who knows we will be able to unlock that area and see whats in there, because if you go back to the vents on the roof of the school you can see that thin showing there as well. :unsure:
If I recall Symphony of the night mention something about time lag,that has to do with people getting somewhere before your suppose to,when I teleport I save a lot time so when I finish talking with certain person,that person still there for a good while,my guess Bon didnt sync the time thing,you'll see people standing in places and you can't even talk to them,maybe I should try play game without mod and no cheating,but then I don't want spend 5 years here trying finish a game,nah not me screw it I can live with other toons in the middle and if they in the way I'll just use walkthrough walls :)

Dongkongking

Jun 20, 2019
don't stress it that just a bug,only time you get to go there is with Carol quests,and you have to talk to her 3 times before entering and gonna warn you now,if I catch you in womens restroom gonna expell you from school and tell Maria to titty slap you till you can't walk anymore
I cant, the book of faces Tell me to do the school quests
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the school Book of faces dosnt say anything anymore.
literally nothing happens when I press the hint in the school Book of faces page.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
literally nothing happens when I press the hint in the school Book of faces page.
wtf is wrong with you.. just enter the ladies bathroom 3 times during recess and trigger the scene with carol, is it that difficult to comprehend?

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just keep going to classes,like you been doing,the quest will pop,sometimes when you walk down the stairs from history class(Pam's quests),or in womens locker room(pams quests),just walk around school before going into any class and then if nothing look outside you might get Phils quest or jasons,you worry too much,that's not good for your health,relax bang a girl,smoke some weed,drink a beer(or a case) :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
wtf is wrong with you.. just enter the ladies bathroom 3 times during recess and trigger the scene with carol, is it that difficult to comprehend?
he's not even asking that, he's lost no need to get all macho on him,not everyone is a genius like you

Dongkongking

Jun 20, 2019
really? Click the big flashing button? I thought it was pretty clearly implied that it isnt working, hence why im asking for help, sorry if it wasnt clear enough for some.

Reactions: chuckd2041

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Send me your save,I'll tell you what to do,you might have a loop bug,but I think I know what it is,and don't worry,sometimes you'll get that on school quest,just do main quest then see if anything changed in school the next day

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Send me your save,I'll tell you what to do,you might have a loop bug,but I think I know what it is,and don't worry,sometimes you'll get that on school quest,just do main quest then see if anything changed in school the next day
its not being a genius or passing a comment, this query was raised many times & solved too.. just use search that's all im saying [if it wasn't clear to you], just unlock character through bug fix and hide in toilet

Dongkongking

Jun 20, 2019
there ya go, thanks alot.

its not being a genius or passing a comment, this query was raised many times & solved too.. just use search that's all im saying [if it wasn't clear to you], just unlock character through bug fix and hide in toilet
Tried that, I thought that was ALSO implied, I tried the bug fixes, its faster you see to try everything on your own before asking for help on a forum, perhaps next time you can act with less haste before insulting people?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I understand what your saying but people think the search button is just a decorative for xmas and if you think thats bad,dont try the discord channel guy asking a step by step walkthrough :) while playing the game,you gotta do like I do bang a girl,some a fatty and have a cold one :)

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes