Mar 27, 2019
If you knew then you wouldn't be putting the blame on me. The way the creator uses movement speed in the game is actually the wrong way to implement it. The creator reset the movement speed nearly every scene by manually putting it in.

I just hate to see comment like yours when you have no clue. Please just don't use my mod, if you are going to blame me for something that is not my fault.

Recently a lot of people been blaming me for all kind of problems that I have nothing to do with.
This mod for this game, anyone can make it. So I think I will take a chill on this game and take a stab at a unity or renpy game I like, if I get some time.
I don't mean to blame you I just wanted to point out that the movement speed could cause players some errors ... like a locked screen or black screen things your mod can fix with the bug fix ...I didn't know at the time of the error about the bug fix stuff and went back to the start of that quest to finish it.... I found out later about the bug fix for a locked screen... And I was wondering if the mod could cause the problem with beth's school quest ... I am sorry if you think I blame you... I don't blame anybody that makes mods for game for free....I had a problem and was looking for answers to the problem....And again I am sorry if you think I am blaming you I am not blaming anybody...

ps thanks for the mod it does save a lot of time being able to get money teleaport to a friends house or girls house or just to a certain area ...skills works good to...and once I figured out the bug fix it was very helpful for getting me out of black screens or just stuck img ... and as far as my game goes someone fixed my save game ...so it should work now...Your pc mod rocks alot

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
O I am super happy with how Symphony of the night got us covered on game fixes and other things. (y)
What I posted was not really a fix but I think just a self reset of the glitch that comes from doing Nadine's quest before Pam's.:unsure:
Now if I can try to get that after 04:00 am event to happen for Nadine than I'm good. :unsure:
Worse case scenario I will have to ask for help with that.:oops:
just make sure you in your home NOT new house because after all the girls move to new house you can't go back,and don't go sleep stay awake and move time forward,she'll call you,and don't stay up all night you gotta go school in the morning :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I don't mean to blame you I just wanted to point out that the movement speed could cause players some errors ... like a locked screen or black screen things your mod can fix with the bug fix ...I didn't know at the time of the error about the bug fix stuff and went back to the start of that quest to finish it.... I found out later about the bug fix for a locked screen... And I was wondering if the mod could cause the problem with beth's school quest ... I am sorry if you think I blame you... I don't blame anybody that makes mods for game for free....I had a problem and was looking for answers to the problem....And again I am sorry if you think I am blaming you I am not blaming anybody...

ps thanks for the mod it does save a lot of time being able to get money teleaport to a friends house or girls house or just to a certain area ...skills works good to...and once I figured out the bug fix it was very helpful for getting me out of black screens or just stuck img ... and as far as my game goes someone fixed my save game ...so it should work now...Your pc mod rocks alot
Is that the only mod you using? or you using the one where you click 1 to open a box in game(that's the other one I use)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

I have no clue as to why the dev implemented movement speed that way, why is it even necessary for nearly every single scene transition. The blackscreen problem, well you see what happens is the fadeout / fadein command in the game engine sometimes just don't work right apart from many other things. That's why the bug fix was included by the dev, to recall these commands that didn't work.

Also sometime the game itself just does shit without any reason. I don't know if anyone notice but sometime a quest will just crap itself and when you restart it, it just works. Magic :sneaky: , that's just how the way the game engine is.
I hope this clears up some of the issues with the game and the concerns with the mod being at fault (y).

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Is that the only mod you using? or you using the one where you click 1 to open a box in game(that's the other one I use)
I am using the compressed version of the game with pc cheat and gallery mod both from the op page with a update patch....I have the full game but the compressed game runs better.

Reactions: chicho1958

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
just make sure you in your home NOT new house because after all the girls move to new house you can't go back,and don't go sleep stay awake and move time forward,she'll call you,and don't stay up all night you gotta go school in the morning :)
That's the thing, I think I messed up that part because I did get pass that part before doing Pam's quest and now I just can not get it to trigger at all again. :(
I think I would need a full reset on Nadine's quest part to the point where I just saw her at the club the first time. :unsure:
For now I just will continue and see, for if nothing will happen I just will go with the threesome at Pam's place and be done with it. :cautious:
All thou it will mean that Nadine will not be showing here self at school where I can get naughty with her like with other girls once their quests were done.:oops:

Mar 27, 2019
I have no clue as to why the dev implemented movement speed that way, why is it even necessary for nearly every single scene transition. The blackscreen problem, well you see what happens is the fadeout / fadein command in the game engine sometimes just don't work right apart from many other things. That's why the bug fix was included by the dev, to recall these commands that didn't work.

Also sometime the game itself just does shit without any reason. I don't know if anyone notice but sometime a quest will just crap itself and when you restart it, it just works. Magic :sneaky: , that's just how the way the game engine is.
I hope this clears up some of the issues with the game and the concerns with the mod being at fault (y).
oh by the way the skill sex stuff if you use the mod then the pics won't show up in book of faces...I had to do jets training to get the pic in the book of faces ... i don't know if its a bug or not

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
oh by the way the skill sex stuff if you use the mod then the pics won't show up in book of faces...I had to do jets training to get the pic in the book of faces ... i don't know if its a bug or not
That is not a bug, but actually the way the game suppose to be.
You must talk to Jet after one last time, to trigger the settings. The game intended for players to know you can make money delivering Jet packages. But come to think of it, who does that :)

So basically once you choose the sex skill mod/cheat, go talk to Jet at her Library and the book of faces images will show.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
You can use RpgMakersSaveEdit after going through Jet training one time and save it, then open it with that editir and change the Skill to 10 and the resistance to 100, save it and you are good to go, Jet's training is done.

Mar 27, 2019
You can use RpgMakersSaveEdit after going through Jet training one time and save it, then open it with that editir and change the Skill to 10 and the resistance to 100, save it and you are good to go, Jet's training is done.
you are right about the rpgsaveedit but i wanted to try a different way by doing jets classes then using a editor I have to change those stats just a little and then if it works great if not I could always use the mod to max the sex stuff...

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Hello, Are some events and quest still timed like in the original? i was looking and some say there are no timed but some people still say there are timed quest and events? can someone clarify cause i didnt play the last game cause of all the timed stuff.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That's the thing, I think I messed up that part because I did get pass that part before doing Pam's quest and now I just can not get it to trigger at all again. :(
I think I would need a full reset on Nadine's quest part to the point where I just saw her at the club the first time. :unsure:
For now I just will continue and see, for if nothing will happen I just will go with the threesome at Pam's place and be done with it. :cautious:
All thou it will mean that Nadine will not be showing here self at school where I can get naughty with her like with other girls once their quests were done.:oops:
Don't worry,I'm at my new house,will be done with game in a few hours then will upload my save with all done,still couldn't figure out on daisy,pam,chemistry teacher to get the no more contents available,went over tons of time,maybe it's a bug,but all scenes all done,the only thing I'm with the russians,but do have save where you choose gang with all done to that point

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes