chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks bro in my hint it dont say afternoon at all... im stuck at carol too when i talk to her in front of the girls toilet it ends there should i just keep repeating it?
carol is like 2-3 times,also sometimes a girl/guy might be just outside door school,not street

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
thanks bro in my hint it dont say afternoon at all... im stuck at carol too when i talk to her in front of the girls toilet it ends there should i just keep repeating it?
Yeah just repeat it and it should allow you to go inside after. It is a bug.

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
can you answer my question please?
Yeah just repeat it and it should allow you to go inside after. It is a bug.
[need help at the party i can only give one drink to tom sister and i cant make anymore and the tinymon card is not outside its right next to me after i talk to the dude is something wrong with my game?]

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

[need help at the party i can only give one drink to tom sister and i cant make anymore and the tinymon card is not outside its right next to me after i talk to the dude is something wrong with my game?]
I only got to eat her pussy,but banged 5 girls and got handjob from necstor sister and bj from sarah(if you save her)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

You are using the mod, so I assume you read the features. Nothing is wrong with the game, that's the mod features. Makes life easier, so thats why I put the tinymon cards spawn right next to you.
You don't need to make any drinks and can see all 9 scenes. With the original (no pc cheat mod) I believe you are limited to 4 scenes if memory serves right

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You are using the mod, so I assume you read the features. Nothing is wrong with the game, that's the mod features. Makes life easier, so thats why I put the tinymon cards spawn right next to you.
You don't need to make any drinks and can see all 9 scenes. With the original (no pc cheat mod) I believe you are limited to 4 scenes if memory serves right
I can bang,no wait that doesn't sound right. I banged Carol,Sandra,Brenda,Pam and Nadine,ate Toms sister pussy,got handjob from necstor sister,did all photo from phil,got all tinymon,helped jason with his date,then the other 3 scenes are depending what you do with sarah,but you can't see all 3 in 1 run you have to choose 1,am I right?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I can bang,no wait that doesn't sound right. I banged Carol,Sandra,Brenda,Pam and Nadine,ate Toms sister pussy,got handjob from necstor sister,did all photo from phil,got all tinymon,helped jason with his date,then the other 3 scenes are depending what you do with sarah,but you can't see all 3 in 1 run you have to choose 1,am I right?

Yes your right but the game does not let you see all the scene in the game. You are limited to 4 I think excluding Sarah. Scenes as in sex scenes. So I assume you are using the PC Cheat Mod to get all those scenes.

There are multiple scenes with different girls (8 I think), one with Jason, and multiple scenes with Sarah (depending on how you try to save her or not). But you can only see one of Sarah scenes.
Hope this clear thinks up (y)

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yes your right but the game does not let you see all the scene in the game. You are limited to 4 I think excluding Sarah. Scenes as in sex scenes. So I assume you are using the PC Cheat Mod to get all those scenes.

There are multiple scenes with different girls (8 I think), one with Jason, and multiple scenes with Sarah (depending on how you try to save her or not). But you can only see one of Sarah scenes.
Hope this clear thinks up (y)
How is it suppose to clear things,it's a party everyone got wasted and laid(especially me)Seems to me you need to come to one of my party's but you gotta tell your parents you wont be back for a couple days(recovery time) :)

ctian

Aug 16, 2019
LINK to answer.
The answer is one page behind, page 707 .o_Oo_O
Please use search, it helps a lot. No need to post twice in a row the same thing
I understand, and far from me is wanting to pester but I already completed Jason's missions and the mission help does not update me and it keeps telling me that I should find Jason at school, I assume he is a BUG.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes