chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
how likely will this end with a harem?
Pretty much looks like it now,but the more the better,Tyna,cristian mom and sister,aunt/daughter/lizzete.necstor sister,all the girls you saved when on quests,dam there's a lot loose pussy out there,gotta bang them all :) and let's not forget about the other teachers,they need some loving too

Reactions: ZordBack and H2R

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Pretty much looks like it now,but the more the better,Tyna,cristian mom and sister,aunt/daughter/lizzete.necstor sister,all the girls you saved when on quests,dam there's a lot loose pussy out there,gotta bang them all :) and let's not forget about the other teachers,they need some loving too
Keen as for the new girls from school and the music teacher

Reactions: chicho1958

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i mean that they are aware of each other type of harem and acknowledge it

Last edited:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Wow I do not know how but after one of dates with Alison the dialogue in the game switched from English to Spanish. Anyone how I can reverse it back to English? :unsure:

OK update I just found the solution to this glitch thanks to "chicho1958 " (y)(y)(y):
- go to your smartphone than pick the setting (gear) pick change language and just press English and your good. (y)It might be the same if suddenly it went from Spanish to English so probably the same technique needs to be used. :unsure:

I just wonder if its a glitch that is only happening when MC takes Alison on date and if so its best to put a warning for all. :unsure:

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i mean that they are aware of each other type of harem and acknowledge it
And don't forget the teachers they know it too.Remember when MC went to the art class teacher home and blond said her daughter go to that school,don't forget her,if she can talk she can get banged too,this game has a lot potential,only thing Bon has to do is not to kill it too early like the original.Like I said in another post they could've saved the 3 new quests and put some cage fights,someone said he wanted banged Lady X,we had fun with that post,but overall this game can be long and end well so he can concentrate on 2nd part and make a sequel,not just add a few updates and leave us hanging.

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Just got back home after picking a gang and there are a bunch of files missing when maria comes to give you tea, several files missing . Did I download something incorrectly ?

• Thinking Face

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
im stuck at monday 12/22 nvm i figured it out had to progress the main story more

Last edited:

anakburhan123

Jan 26, 2019
Answer some questions first
are you using version 7.8.1?
was there a save on same slot as your save?
on page 1 you see update from 7.8 to 7.8.1 if you used that one,thats your error thing,use the other one next to it from Symphony of the night
try this last thing if still with that problem send me your save,let me check it
im using the update from 7.8 to 7.8.1

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Just got back home from selecting a gang and got this
Any idea how to fix this ? All subsequent dialog are followed by more such messages
I downloaded the 7.8 version from main page and used SOTN's Full Version patch, Incest patch, Cheat and Fixes

Capture MNL.PNG

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Can anyone recommend other rpgm titles such as this I was never a fan of rpgm games until this game I've tried others before but didn't like them with exception of not (Treasure of Nadia) but the one before from the same Dev I liked that one until there wasn't a walkthrough so I gave up on it but this was the one that finally sold me that rpgm games can actually be good. BTW I'm not a fan of incest content so if you can recommend the ones with lil to no incest such as this because in actuality the only real incest here is his sister and she's a main character so it's not possible to avoid her mission but Aunt and Cousin missions I believe are optional.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Wow I do not know how but after one of dates with Alison the dialogue in the game switched from English to Spanish. Anyone how I can reverse it back to English? :unsure:

OK update I just found the solution to this glitch thanks to "chicho1958 " (y)(y)(y):
- go to your smartphone than pick the setting (gear) pick change language and just press English and your good. (y)It might be the same if suddenly it went from Spanish to English so probably the same technique needs to be used. :unsure:

I just wonder if its a glitch that is only happening when MC takes Alison on date and if so its best to put a warning for all. :unsure:
Happens also when in Spanish,you get a couple english texts,but not permanent

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone recommend other rpgm titles such as this I was never a fan of rpgm games until this game I've tried others before but didn't like them with exception of not (Treasure of Nadia) but the one before from the same Dev I liked that one until there wasn't a walkthrough so I gave up on it but this was the one that finally sold me that rpgm games can actually be good. BTW I'm not a fan of incest content so if you can recommend the ones with lil to no incest such as this because in actuality the only real incest here is his sister and she's a main character so it's not possible to avoid her mission but Aunt and Cousin missions I believe are optional.
isn't the one before treasure of nadia,Lust epidemic,that one has a ingame walkthrough,ok now to business
Struggle with Sin,Farmers Dream,Peasant quest

Reactions: zoe_meat

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just got back home from selecting a gang and got this
Any idea how to fix this ? All subsequent dialog are followed by more such messages
I downloaded the 7.8 version from main page and used SOTN's Full Version patch, Incest patch, Cheat and Fixes

View attachment 869437
symph has 2 versions update,you downloaded wrong one,use other one,no need to unistall game,just apply patch

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes