chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
As i don't know how to pm, here it is, thanks for help
When I walked in only thing you missied is Tommy saying been a long fcking day,my heads hurts,so just keep walking,don't want spoil game for you,gonna give you tip because you gonna ask later to save you time,when you in return back again to talk to Sarah,something gonna happen(sorry not gonna spoil)you will be in a limbo state,this is what you do you talk to each girl ONCE then you need to find a sparkle in the house then talk back do that before talking to them the 2nd time,but for Maria after you talk to her you need go kitchen and grab a knife then instead findinf sparkle you need find Jake and stab him before talking to Maria 2nd time and so on and..........hahaha thought was gonna tell you more,nope not a spoiler :) I strongly suggest do the 3 side quests before continuing,make sure all is done,someone had an issue (don't know if it was a bug) when doing pink weed quest

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
Any reason why I can't ring the doorbell at Daisy's house on a Sat morning when I am supposed to switch the burritos at the soccer game?

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
i'll take a look,I looked at it,even went back 1 quest,tried different day,only thing they ain't there it's before 9pm,but I think you trying do pink weed quest and 1 guy is just south from your save in downtown south,,this is one thing you gonna have to ask Symphony of the night,even changed cloths.I can't tell you if it happens in my game because I did all side quests way before finished game. Thought that maybe because you in rival gang territory but nope because passed by triads and gentlemen territory.Only thing I can suggest is ask Symphony of the night for help he the Yoda ,I'm just his beer holder
Thanks for looking at it, after a few attempts with a cheat menu I changed the time as soon as I talked to the pink weed guy so I wouldn't get arrested so somehow got it done but it's still somewhat annoying to have them around, and I think in the future getting into the Hornet's nest will be a nightmare

Reactions: chicho1958

Javier841120

Oct 5, 2020
[QUOTE = "chicho1958, publicación: 4375355, miembro: 2271548"]
Deberías haber pedido un guardado que tengo de varias partes del juego con todas las chicas / misiones secundarias hechas hasta ese momento / Siempre dejo la historia principal para el final porque me duele el trasero hacer todas las chicas / misiones secundarias al final y Además de eso, en la fiesta puedes golpearlos a todos, yupiii lot está follando en la fiesta y también ayudando a tu amigo Jason a echar un polvo también (oye, todos necesitan un poco de amor).
[/CITAR]
He intentado varias veces buscar un juego guardado, pero lo juego en Android, y por lo que he investigado, el teléfono debe estar rooteado para acceder al archivo guardado, no sé si habrá alguna otra forma de hacerlo. hazlo, si lo hay, podrías decir cómo. Gracias

ayoze624

Nov 23, 2018
Deberías haber pedido un guardado que tengo de varias partes del juego con todas las chicas / misiones secundarias hechas hasta ese momento / Siempre dejo la historia principal para el final porque me duele el trasero hacer todas las chicas / misiones secundarias al final y Además de eso, en la fiesta puedes golpearlos a todos, yupiii lot está follando en la fiesta y también ayudando a tu amigo Jason a echar un polvo también (oye, todos necesitan un poco de amor).
[/CITAR]
He intentado varias veces buscar un juego guardado, pero lo juego en Android, y por lo que he investigado, el teléfono debe estar rooteado para acceder al archivo guardado, no sé si habrá alguna otra forma de hacerlo. hazlo, si lo hay, podrías decir cómo. Gracias
me puedes pasar el de la cuando eliges mafia

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for looking at it, after a few attempts with a cheat menu I changed the time as soon as I talked to the pink weed guy so I wouldn't get arrested so somehow got it done but it's still somewhat annoying to have them around, and I think in the future getting into the Hornet's nest will be a nightmare
I finished game but I choose russians,maybe i do one for each gang for people needing saves

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
[/CITAR]
Como hiciste para hacer todo en la fiesta?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Como hiciste para hacer todo en la fiesta?
solo tienes que hacer las misiones de 5 chicas,sandra,carol,pam,nadine y brenda,las demas son parte de la fiesta,me folle a las 5 chicas,luego hize la mision jason,luego la hermana de tom y la hermana de necstor,luego las fotos,phil y los telemons del charles.Voy escribirlo en ingles para que no lo borren

you only have to do 5 girls quests,sandra,carol,pam,nadine,brenda,the rest are part of the party,toms sister and necstor sister,then helped jason with his quest,phil's titty photos and charles tinymon

Reactions: Darkwofl
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes