chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
how to install the update patch
DO NOT USE the one that says 7.8 to 7.8.1 has errors ,use the one next to it from Symphony of the night,there 2 files download both try 1 if it gives you error then use the other one,1 is for compressed version the other one is full game

Reactions: pm2394

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
is maria quest fix already in it?
yes,but dont use 1st patch use 2nd from symphony of the night,theres 2 folders just download both and if 1st gives you error use 2nd,1 is for compressed version other for full game,no need to reinstall game just overwrite if 1st give you error

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
I'm playing android version and i choose english language from beginning but when i begin date with allison, the language its suddenly change into spanish, any solution about this problem.?

And how to get allison and sharon threesome.?
Thanks

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm playing android version and i choose english language from beginning but when i begin date with allison, the language its suddenly change into spanish, any solution about this problem.?

Thanks
you need do sharons quest and allison,then in 1 of allison visit she will come,in android dont know how to switch back to english

Reactions: MizukiID

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "chicho1958, publicación: 4375355, miembro: 2271548"]
Deberías haber pedido un guardado que tengo de varias partes del juego con todas las chicas / misiones secundarias hechas hasta ese momento / Siempre dejo la historia principal para el final porque me duele el trasero hacer todas las chicas / misiones secundarias al final y Además de eso, en la fiesta puedes golpearlos a todos, yupiii lot está follando en la fiesta y también ayudando a tu amigo Jason a echar un polvo también (oye, todos necesitan un poco de amor).
[/CITAR]
He intentado varias veces buscar un juego guardado, pero lo juego en Android, y por lo que he investigado, el teléfono debe estar rooteado para acceder al archivo guardado, no sé si habrá alguna otra forma de hacerlo. hazlo, si lo hay, podrías decir cómo. Gracias
lo siento el juego que tengo guardao en la fiesta es para pc,no juego en android,pero hay una solucion para eso,la sabe Symphony of the night con una aplicacion que tienes que usar,vas a tener que buscar su mensaje,es amigo mio ayuda mucho aqui

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Thanks
Same way you change on pc. Go to the game PC interface via smartphone or PC in your room and there is the option to change game language to English or Spanish. It is the gear icon to the bottom left on the pc screen interface.

Last edited:
Reactions: MizukiID

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
Same way you change on pc. Go to the game PC interface via smartphone or PC in your room and there is the option to change game language to English or Spanish. It is the gear icon to the bottom left on the pc screen interface.
I need to ask
Its Nadine side quest removed or what.?
Because I can't trigger the event.
Nadine quest come after Pam right.?
But I can't find it, its a bug or what

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes