chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I need help with Charles Sister. I have update the PC but cant do anything after that.
You can't do anything with Lizzete yet,if you try talk with her you only gonna get bugged,you have to wait for future updates

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can i still play the previous version and not spoil everything for the revamp?
I played but just a little bit,can't say where it ended since didn't get that far,but for what I heard it's different and the little I played noticed that too,but if you played this one to last update,then you know when to stop to not spoil it.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
were are buddies man, u don't have to send girl,
is it the only spoiler what about amy man
As far as what I read in discord the next update will be maria/amy but I prefer they put more main story.cage fights and girls we haven't banged yet(including amy) better than putting more side quests,we'll find out next month

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
As far as what I read in discord the next update will be maria/amy but I prefer they put more main story.cage fights and girls we haven't banged yet(including amy) better than putting more side quests,we'll find out next month
hey man i think i missed sarah scenes, are they available in gallery the party scene and when they sleep in bedroom during aunt quest are there scenes......i didn't get scenes its just skipped and new house scene is there scenes

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hey man i think i missed sarah scenes, are they available in gallery the party scene and when they sleep in bedroom during aunt quest are there scenes......i didn't get scenes its just skipped and new house scene is there scenes
I don't use gallery mod,can't help you there,but for me best scene was when she stayed at mc room.I think I got a save before that(have so many saves) :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
are there cage fights after warren introduce you to it or is it yet to be fully implemented?
Nope,that's one thing I was looking forward to in this last update instead they gave us those 3 side quests,was expecting Tyna training MC(and getting banged) then MC beating crap outta cristian in cage fight

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Any chance the "construction worker's wife" side-quest making it into the new version? I think her name was Sharon.
that's babysitter quest? if answer is yes you just have to keep doing that quest,on 1 you have to steal money from drawer in bedroom also .....sorry not gonna spoil scenes,you need to have 'no more content available" then you done with that quest and do allison quests too for a surprise,on babysitter quest buy some wine to put in fridge when available

Cuntmaster69

Mar 27, 2019
Bro I just got caught up with the latest content and holy shit was it 'interesting' to see Jack's backstory. I nearly caught myself feeling a bit of sympathy for the dude before I remembered he's a massive prick.

I guess I gotta give kudos to the gamedev (even though he will never see it on a pirate website) because at least he tries to make engaging content. Even though every story arc leads to illogically hot fucking, at least the mystery around the various gang's and MC's mother was very interesting to uncover, even from the earlier moments from when I started noticing stuff.

Reactions: H2R
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes