Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to get these four, I completed the game but apparently missed out on these, I had seen this from someone elses gameplay and on the gallery mod too but I want to complete them on my own so I started a whole new game but have no idea where to begin with lmao
Do the babysitter jobs

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Same here, I've got my sticky notes haha but its been so long since I did Sandra's quest as I normally forget her as its really got nothing to do with anything haha
The trick to do girls quests is to use time cheat,lets say you have to go to her house at 3 and ends at 11,set time back to 3.I did most of them like that except dates which continue to next day,same as with jobs,especially hospital that one has over 50 quests

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
The trick to do girls quests is to use time cheat,lets say you have to go to her house at 3 and ends at 11,set time back to 3.I did most of them like that except dates which continue to next day,same as with jobs,especially hospital that one has over 50 quests
Yeah that time change is handy but eff those only 1 date per day shit haha

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Do you know what content is in that update?
The polls said Maria,people just like giant boobies,I rather have new girls getting banged,but that's probally in further updates.Got feeling this game is gonna be very long,too many things to do cage fights/mafias/school/banging more girls

ShenZaemoN

Dec 22, 2019
The polls said Maria,people just like giant boobies,I rather have new girls getting banged,but that's probally in further updates.Got feeling this game is gonna be very long,too many things to do cage fights/mafias/school/banging more girls
more update version mean more story to explore

Reactions: chicho1958

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
I just hope the do more story stuff rather than those side quests,I want see some cage fights and training with tyna and beat the crap outta cristian,bang his sister and mom and if he had dog bang it too :)
i really want him to watch mike fuck daisy but they aren't together fakk

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Where do I start with this or get the babysitter jobs?
go to smartphone,not fb,look under jobs,gonna give you some tips to advance their story's,with single mom bring wine,with bob let daughter go out,then you have to look for her,write down or memorize where she at,don't go skipping dialogues(many people do),for sharon,steal from her drawer,also bring wine,with the couple,go to necstor pub and check on her husband and get card from bar,best way to do all this really fast play with time cheat,if not you gonna be babysitting till my grandkid's get married(they only 7 years old)

Reactions: ka1to
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes