WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Alright. Haven’t really checked back in months...

Are we anywhere close to reaching content that wasn’t covered in the original games? Has pussyfights happened yet?

ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
go to smartphone,not fb,look under jobs,gonna give you some tips to advance their story's,with single mom bring wine,with bob let daughter go out,then you have to look for her,write down or memorize where she at,don't go skipping dialogues(many people do),for sharon,steal from her drawer,also bring wine,with the couple,go to necstor pub and check on her husband and get card from bar,best way to do all this really fast play with time cheat,if not you gonna be babysitting till my grandkid's get married(they only 7 years old)
Hahaha thanks mate, appreciate the help!

Is there a walkthrough for this version? its been days in game and i can't get anything to happen
Click on your smartphone, open the Book of Faces and then click on the question mark which is green in color and it'll give you the main story quest hints. You can click on the characters such as Phil/Markus and etc for hints with their quests (side quests).

Reactions: chicho1958

Donutsandwhich

Jun 26, 2019
Hahaha thanks mate, appreciate the help!

Click on your smartphone, open the Book of Faces and then click on the question mark which is green in color and it'll give you the main story quest hints. You can click on the characters such as Phil/Markus and etc for hints with their quests (side quests).
Sarah's doesn't work though. where do i get more cards?

Reactions: chicho1958

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Woah she lookin mad. I don’t think we’ve really ever seen her mad.

She must hate whoever she’s talking to

also this might the first time she’s dressed not-modest

gonna guess she isn’t there willingly.
maybe she caught when mc peeking lul

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes