WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
It just started to get good,unless Bon wants finish it so he can start with MNL2, but things just started to get interesting
Oh dear god I kinda forgot about mnl2

The thing that was supposed to be in development, but we chose the “revamp” instead. Like the fools we were.

Can I please get a time machine to jump to the timeline where we chose the sequel instead so we can fuck Robson already?!

Does this mean that pussyfights will be the end of the game? I’m pretty sure the first game ended right around there?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Oh dear god I kinda forgot about mnl2

The thing that was supposed to be in development, but we chose the “revamp” instead. Like the fools we were.

Can I please get a time machine to jump to the timeline where we chose the sequel instead so we can fuck Robson already?!

Does this mean that pussyfights will be the end of the game? I’m pretty sure the first game ended right around there?
haven't played 1st part so don't know how it ended before they abandoned it.

Chaos Angel

Nov 9, 2017
Ran into something pretty annoying. Basically at the point where you let Laura use your computer and you have to sneak up on her. After I get that completed she runs to her room all embarrassed like by what you caught her doing. Then you go through most of the dialog like normal and it gets to a point where it sounds like she gives you a kiss or something and then I get the the error saying "Loading error - Failed to load: img/pictures/Laura086.png"

I've tried literally everything to fix it. I tried restarting the game a few times. I tried skipping a week and trying again. I tried the bug fixer in game to get everything done under the "black screen" as well as "image stuck". I even redownloaded the entire game and extracted everything again, just to make sure that I don't have a corrupt file somewhere.

Nothing works. Anyone else know a workaround?

Reactions: chicho1958

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Have a bug,in the beggining of the game when i make a hole in the attic and have to find Maria room keys i can't enter the bathroom

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
i think that lucy is more mad than jealous, i mean the MC is fucking a woman more than twice his age and is almost killed for that, even then she doesn't know about sarah,amy and laura

Lio

Jul 17, 2017
Pls, some news about Amy content in next update? There Will be some of It or totally buonced to December update? She's mu favourite, understand me...

Reactions: chuckd2041

ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
Ran into something pretty annoying. Basically at the point where you let Laura use your computer and you have to sneak up on her. After I get that completed she runs to her room all embarrassed like by what you caught her doing. Then you go through most of the dialog like normal and it gets to a point where it sounds like she gives you a kiss or something and then I get the the error saying "Loading error - Failed to load: img/pictures/Laura086.png"

I've tried literally everything to fix it. I tried restarting the game a few times. I tried skipping a week and trying again. I tried the bug fixer in game to get everything done under the "black screen" as well as "image stuck". I even redownloaded the entire game and extracted everything again, just to make sure that I don't have a corrupt file somewhere.

Nothing works. Anyone else know a workaround?
Try this.

Unofficial patch to bring v0.7.8 up to v0.7.8.1

ONLY USE ONE ZIP
Extract to where "Game.exe" is located.
LINK

If you downloaded the MAIN PAGE version , then download FULL version zip from the link above
This means that your game directory "www/img/pictures" has files with the format/extensions as: .rgmvp
e.g. laura063.rgmvp

If you downloaded the Compressed version, then download Compress zip from the link above
This means that your game directory "www/img/pictures" has files with the format/extensions as: .png
e.g. laura063.png

ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
I'm kinda stuck because of a bug and can't find a way to use the bugfixer option either because I'm in a scene so "not available" keeps popping up whenever I try to open the easy menu. I can't seem to go through the bathroom door at the scene where you need to find Maria's room key and the bag is inside the bathroom but like I said I can't go through or open the door in anyway but I am able to open all the other doors in the house or anywhere else. Has anyone else ever got this bug or is it just me? and is there a fix to it? I have finished the game once already but have never faced this problem or any other besides the image error thing.

EDIT: I managed to search through some posts and found a fix for it, thanks to Symphony of the Night (again) for finding a patch for it, I'll be posting it below so if anyone else faces the problem they can use the patch as well.

If anyone is getting a bug where you cannot enter bathroom to get Maria purse. Here is the fix.

Note: My mods had nothing to do with this bug. This is a bug in the game itself as it relates to time.

Thanks for supplying the save for me YoloSwaggins2267 (y)

Copy to game directory, where "Game.exe" is located and extract the zip

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I'm kinda stuck because of a bug and can't find a way to use the bugfixer option either because I'm in a scene so "not available" keeps popping up whenever I try to open the easy menu. I can't seem to go through the bathroom door at the scene where you need to find Maria's room key and the bag is inside the bathroom but like I said I can't go through or open the door in anyway but I am able to open all the other doors in the house or anywhere else. Has anyone else ever got this bug or is it just me? and is there a fix to it? I have finished the game once already but have never faced this problem or any other besides the image error thing.

EDIT: I managed to search through some posts and found a fix for it, thanks to Symphony of the Night (again) for finding a patch for it, I'll be posting it below so if anyone else faces the problem they can use the patch as well.
thanks had the same problem

Reactions: ka1to

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
But in the upcoming update there will be not the main focus on her ?
For who i read the next update is focus on maria/amy. But i really hope also her.
Is from the day one of this game that i wanna see the MC finally fuck his own mother (Lucy). Really i cant wait. I wanna see so many sex scene with MC and his mother, that now i am fantasizing to see some "ahegao" with her. I wanna see some romance but also fully perverted sex scene with her!
Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, car, living room, every fucking palace with them fucking :LOL: :love: also pregnancy!
Really i hope that beggar does not disappoint me with Lucy, for me taste she is almost the perfect female in this game.
She ends up in the red hair category, even though she has an orange color, her body have perfet bobs and perfect ass. I'm more an asses man than boobs. So for example Sarah is the one that i like in terms of ass, but i also like bobs. So Lucy have both of them :love:
My priority in this game is more or less like this:

"Based on the character side"
Lucy, Sarah, Maria, Laura, Amy and so on.

"Based only on beauty"
Lucy, Sarah, Maria, Amy, Laura and so on.

Also cant wait to finally fuck Christian's mother too. I really like if beggar finally lets us see Christian destroyed for losing against the protagonist, but I don't know if he will have the balls to do so.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Since the update will focus on Maria, its easy to think that Lucy is really jealous.
Yeah i think that this update is based also on this. I mean Beggar need to write well the plot.
And Lucy has to burn with passion and jealousy to trigger something inside her, to make her wanna fuck her own son.
Something like, she really fear to lose again him for another woman. So she give to him everything (sex too) to not lose him.
But i think also that, befor that happen, she see MC fuck Sarah too. She will try to stop this, but will realize that in that way she could lose both children and so on.

Really beggar need to write well the thing. I hope to see this in the next update (next not the current one). I really hope it doesn't happen like between 3 or 4 update, because I would not stand all this waiting anymore, also since this is a remake and has already pulled too long the rope

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes