Reese7777

Apr 18, 2020
NEED HELP I'm playing on android and im on the drunk Sarah event but everytime i go to the door she doesn't come in and i just go outside is there anyway to fix these without starting a new game

iloverpgs

Jun 11, 2018
bois i need your help it says that i have to go into the air vents but nothing happens can you help me out
edit: nvm xd

TenkuR700

Nov 18, 2018
hi i need help im doing the janitor mission where to catch the 3 insects well i got them but now it says to "go to the roof and enter the vents" but i go in the vent and all i see is the speech bubble with the heart

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hi i need help im doing the janitor mission where to catch the 3 insects well i got them but now it says to "go to the roof and enter the vents" but i go in the vent and all i see is the speech bubble with the heart
yeah you got a bug there,send me your save,i'll talk with phil and save so you can continue

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks for the help here is my save for my new life revamp Mega
you also had quest with carol so I just saved where you have to go,talk with her(click sparkles),then talk to Phil outside school(not streets)he on right side just walk down and at fountain make right you see him there.

TenkuR700

Nov 18, 2018
you also had quest with carol so I just saved where you have to go,talk with her(click sparkles),then talk to Phil outside school(not streets)he on right side just walk down and at fountain make right you see him there.
thanks for the help

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
Hello all...
I am kinda stuck with the latest update starting over ...
When I click on the BoB character help it shows me the following :

mc_info.JPG

but when I go to jet profile I get this....

jet_info.JPG

Is there something I am missing for Jet ?
Did I forget to do something ?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes