chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hi also had the same problem on the school roof, but could not solve it and now there are blinking hearts in the ven. How to supplement this missing event while the game's storyline v 0781 is already completed ?
only school quest you gonna have problem with is when you have to do pam/natalie quests because on natalie you need to be in your old house.Send me your save let me check it and after i'll tell you what I can do,don't want spoil your game doing quests.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can i unlocked the pleasure, i used a save coz my save fucked up but it say pleasure locked
pleasure? explain,also how far in game are you,I have saves from various points in game with all done so far to that point.I skipped main quests and did jobs/side quests first(pain in the but doing girls quests,especially dating)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
save where sahra don t get fuck by crhistian and i choosing a gang with all the rest done
if you run out time before getting to choose gang you want don't worry,it starts from that point,but you should have plenty time to get there,especially if you using symphony of the night mod that has teleport

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i did the Russian mission to find the people stealing from them
What happen give me a heads up,I downloaded your save gonna take a look at it,don't want do your quests(not a spolier)but can help with game issues,also if you scroll up/down,I just uploaded a save where you choose gang with all done so far to that point

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
bro it says alot of old house quest like the attic [spying implementation] and jet story.. means we have to replay the game from beginning to see those quests/events ? since we already at new house
Good thing got saves from various points,but might start over just to kill time waiting for my Top1 game update

Reactions: CMJ520

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello all...
I am kinda stuck with the latest update starting over ...
When I click on the BoB character help it shows me the following :

View attachment 886514

but when I go to jet profile I get this....

View attachment 886516

Is there something I am missing for Jet ?
Did I forget to do something ?

Thanks in advance.
Bob is babysitter quest,icon shows at bottom with the other 3 babysitters but you need to do 1 job for icon to appear,also on Jet you had to do that mision when it gave it to you,send me save,let me see if I can fix it for you

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
So ... (as far as I understand) there is no point in choosing a side ??? Will the whole family (without the father) be with the hero? In the original, the mafia had a choice (Russians = mother, etc.) ... Even at home (base) was different. Here, everything is in the same style (difference in clothes).

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So ... (as far as I understand) there is no point in choosing a side ??? Will the whole family (without the father) be with the hero? In the original, the mafia had a choice (Russians = mother, etc.) ... Even at home (base) was different. Here, everything is in the same style (difference in clothes).
You gonna have to find out and hope no one spoils your game.

TenkuR700

Nov 18, 2018
so im on the mission where you go tell your sister that mum is alive and where the dad hits you with the gun now im in a comahouse i can't work out i found the card and found sarah in her room but not sure what to do next?

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
so im on the mission where you go tell your sister that mum is alive and where the dad hits you with the gun now im in a comahouse i can't work out i found the card and found sarah in her room but not sure what to do next?
ok this is how it goes,for sarah you need to find another card and talk with her,keep doing that till you find another shadow after you find it then go find sparkles around the house 1 for every time you talk to her 1 sparkle/1 talk,then for maria you have to go kitchen and grab a knife and stab a shadow thats moving around the house stab/talk then after all that you wake up

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes