chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I hope that we can continue playing the new content without to have to start again
there's 2 new things and probally gonna have to do that 1 is for jet and the other for those holes in attic,so if I was you I start now and save before doing Jet,that's what I'm doing and do all jobs/side quests/but only side quest you can do is cat lady,markus and amalias supermarket lady will have to wait,Bon also said there 2 more girls to bang and most likely they gonna be more crap side quests

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have bug when lucy shower in new house, lucy chara stuck and always shower, pls help guys
those are sprites that goes with the timing thing,don't worry just keep playing you gonna see more than 1 of those,or if it's for a quest send me your save i'll take a look at it

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
Anyone that has access to Bon discord know if we will have to begin the game again or can we continue with an old save without have to see the revised content?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone that has access to Bon discord know if we will have to begin the game again or can we continue with an old save without have to see the revised content?
Most likely you have to start a new game because those additional house events will be in the old house

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I had to restart the game because i canmot fuck Sarah. But when i did, i cannot go further because some bugs like Maria who didn't show me her bathing suit. Can you please give me the save file where there is a CAUTION of Horny Sarah getting with Christian?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes