n_a_m

Jan 29, 2020
I checked it,and Morgans and Babysitter Bob fixed those 2 the rest is where I have them,got tired dating allison so just gonna wait for new update this month,because it has some new stuff that if you want see you gonna have to start from beginning
Wait ... the next update may clarify whether to start over. THKS for your complicity.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
no. Before that. After she gave mc the handjob, i can't go further because Christian stole her. I need the save after Sarah give mc a handjob
here use mine,this from start party,no need mix drinks you have plenty in inventory,you can bang,carol,sandra,brenda,pam,natalie,get handjob from necstor sister(pool area next to tyna)eat marks sister pussy,and help jason with his quest,you can finish phil a nd guy next to him quests,to save sarah just lock cristian in bathroom then with daist switch drinks

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
SO YOU CANNOT BUY MECHANICAL SAW IN ARMORY CUZ THERE ARE 2 MEN BLOCKING THE WAY????

i'm furious at this shit
use cheat menu and get one,but we suppose to have an update soon maybe a week or so and you gonna have to start over for new scenes,sping from peep holes in attic and jet

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hey, i've got this every time. it always happens after i caught laura mastubating on MC computer.
what can i do ?
View attachment 890212
here put all 3 because you have 2 more errors like that in the future,let me know if you stuck or have any other issue,plz don't use saves from page 1 they all bugged.I have saves from various points

Reactions: jiruvaa

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
When you in school as soon you walk in she on right side before the steps,just talk to her everytime someone is talking to her.It's rarely that you'll see someone but they do talk with her,just pay attention everytime you pass that zone
Man thats almost impossible. I never seen anyone talk with Sarah in that zone

Reactions: chicho1958
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes