H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i
The difference between them in the old version is small, there is a change of hiding place that changes from gang to gang, and in beth quests you will need the "trans" character of the gang, and each gang has its character, I think the hornet gang is the one with the most content, unlocked the story chloe's character "trans"

but the advice that everyone gives here on the forum, and it's my advice too, is that you make a save for each gang, so enjoy all the variables
ok but i was talking about the main characters cause i saw on there it said maria is locked to the triad and lucy as well is that still the case?

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
My goal is to fuck the only blood relatives woman (Sarah) and i ain't getting it. Watching her get closer to guys in school is impossible task.

I need someone help. Please do me a favor to make Sarah accept my card and make her ignore Christian

Reactions: chicho1958

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
i

ok but i was talking about the main characters cause i saw on there it said maria is locked to the triad and lucy as well is that still the case?
well sorry,But yes when you choose russian gang you have more scenes with maria

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
My goal is to fuck the only blood relatives woman (Sarah) and i ain't getting it. Watching her get closer to guys in school is impossible task.

I need someone help. Please do me a favor to make Sarah accept my card and make her ignore Christian
Some events you can't do nothing it's part of the game,but when you at party you can prevent cristian from banging her

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017

what is your problem?
I already check your save and the story is going well for you, first you must prevent Cristian from having sex with her at the party and then you will give the last card to sara.

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Tip:don't use the saves from page 1 they all have big bugs,I have saves from various points,also this is important if you want bang all the girls at the party,as soon you get a girl pic to do their quests do them,don't leave them for last,but also have save from party with all done,just let me know,this is a great community and we help a lot
Drop that save in my playthrough only fucked a few at party because I wasnt to that point with them before party so some just said hi.

Reactions: chicho1958

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Experts help me out theirs a game with almost same renders as My New Life it even has a similar scene from My New Life where Maria is at the beach laying down bit you massage the stepmom on this one and you have 2 step sisters a guy robbed a bank and dropped one of the bags you end up grabbing the money and slowly start to try to become the Man of the house your dad is on a business trip and your in college you play volley ball with 3 female classmates the teacher gets harassed by a student til you stop him and The Dev is russian I can't remember the name.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes