WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Will the new update actually have a duck of changelog??

becauss can I remind you guys that 7 STILL doesn’t have a change log?!

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
ok this is how it goes,for sarah you need to find another card and talk with her,keep doing that till you find another shadow after you find it then go find sparkles around the house 1 for every time you talk to her 1 sparkle/1 talk,then for maria you have to go kitchen and grab a knife and stab a shadow thats moving around the house stab/talk then after all that you wake up
I've never found that kind of scene. When does it all happen?

Reactions: chicho1958

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Some events you can't do nothing it's part of the game,but when you at party you can prevent cristian from banging her
its not at the party bro. I already prevent Christian from banging her at the party. But he still Kiss Sarah infront of her house. What i meant is, how to prevent Christian to give the cards to Sarah so mc can keep giving her cardsand fuck with her? I already done keeping eye on her in school but no guys even get near to talk to her

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
its not at the party bro. I already prevent Christian from banging her at the party. But he still Kiss Sarah infront of her house. What i meant is, how to prevent Christian to give the cards to Sarah so mc can keep giving her cardsand fuck with her? I already done keeping eye on her in school but no guys even get near to talk to her
Thats just part of the story, keep playing

Mar 27, 2019
what the fuck is this in game map. "hey, find the school." Uh okay? After 3 restarts I still havnt found the fucking school.
The school is left of old town .... if you played the old game you would know its left from your home in old town ...get to old town and go left tel you get to the school area then click or press the space bar or enter keys on the gate...

Mar 27, 2019
The school is left of old town .... if you played the old game you would know its left from your home in old town ...get to old town and go left tel you get to the school area then click or press the space bar or enter keys on the gate...
they changed old town to old quarter ...in the old game it was old town ..in revamp its old quarter

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Drop that save in my playthrough only fucked a few at party because I wasnt to that point with them before party so some just said hi.
this from start party,you can bang Carol,Sandra,Brenda,Pam,Natalie,you get handjob from necstor sister(at pool)eat pussy(marks sister)you can do phil and guy next to him quests,also jason quest(guy you need to give letter at swimming pool top)prevent cristian from banging sarah,lock him in bathroom/switch drinks

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
that part you can't prevent it was a goodbye scene,he won't bother her again,atleast in this update

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes