chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Man thats almost impossible. I never seen anyone talk with Sarah in that zone
In all games that I started I think only 2 times I saw someone,so don't stress it too much,hopefully you'll bang her in next update.......unless.....I download the update before you and you gonna have to settle for sloppy second's :)

Reactions: H2R

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
banging Sarah is in this version. I used previous version and take a peek to the file games and there are pics of Sarah getting fucked by mc
Nope and I played this game probably more than anyone else,started this game like 5 times to check for bugs and issues so I could help,If you want to see the scenes just download the gallery mod it shows you all scenes,also Zaiko posted a pic of Sarah getting banged but can't see pic of who's banging her and that's for next update.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Nope and I played this game probably more than anyone else,started this game like 5 times to check for bugs and issues so I could help,If you want to see the scenes just download the gallery mod it shows you all scenes,also Zaiko posted a pic of Sarah getting banged but can't see pic of who's banging her and that's for next update.
there was no in next update. The Sarah Galery leaves blank scene and that it this

Reactions: chicho1958

lol360

Mar 8, 2019
played the game with in-game walkthrough COULDN'T fK any of the sisters....am i missing something?or is there no penetration with the sisters.

nebur@cml

Nov 7, 2020
I need help I tink i have a problem file installation te problem is ' Failed to load: imag/pictures/Laura086png please how to fix the problem?
I alredy have reeintalled the game before for the same cause NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I need help I tink i have a problem file installation te problem is ' Failed to load: imag/pictures/Laura086png please how to fix the problem?
I alredy have reeintalled the game before for the same cause NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!
only thing you had do was scroll some posts,posted fix like 10 times,here you go

jiruvaa

Feb 9, 2019
here put all 3 because you have 2 more errors like that in the future,let me know if you stuck or have any other issue,plz don't use saves from page 1 they all bugged.I have saves from various points
Thanks mate ! its all good now. i let you know if i get stuck once again

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks mate ! its all good now. i let you know if i get stuck once again
Tip:don't use the saves from page 1 they all have big bugs,I have saves from various points,also this is important if you want bang all the girls at the party,as soon you get a girl pic to do their quests do them,don't leave them for last,but also have save from party with all done,just let me know,this is a great community and we help a lot

Reactions: jiruvaa

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
question im playing the old version i wanna know what difference is with the gang choices like who is locked to which gang in the old game sorry for asking here but i asked in the old game thread and have yet to get a reply or see a answer by searching there

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
question im playing the old version i wanna know what difference is with the gang choices like who is locked to which gang in the old game sorry for asking here but i asked in the old game thread and have yet to get a reply or see a answer by searching there
I doubt you gonna get any answer there.I didn't play that version since it was abandon and not finished.But do same as here just save the gang select somewhere so you can choose other gangs and try them all

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
The difference between them in the old version is small, there is a change of hiding place that changes from gang to gang, and in beth quests you will need the "trans" character of the gang, and each gang has its character, I think the hornet gang is the one with the most content, unlocked the story chloe's character "trans"

but the advice that everyone gives here on the forum, and it's my advice too, is that you make a save for each gang, so enjoy all the variables

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes