chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
here you go put all 3 because there's 2 more errors,let us know if you need anything else,lots good people here that helps

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rodnh1998

keyzu

May 31, 2018
For the love of Ra, the anxiety of playing the sig is already killing me. Damn update, even Zaiko is doing the spoilers and it looks like it's going to be good

Reactions: chicho1958

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
am i the only one who thinks Lucy Robson is mc and Sarah's mother?
"My ex-husband came to this city bringing my children" in intro reall got me:LOL:
what?! Are you kidding?! This has been common knowledge for LITERALLY YEARS how did you not pick up on that? She looks like an adult version of Sarah.

Oh. This is probably sarcasm and I look silly right now.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Reactions: aslover69 and Ale69

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Noob question. If you are already at the end of all current content will the Maria update require a restart of the game?

EdgyName

Jul 22, 2017
Noob question. If you are already at the end of all current content will the Maria update require a restart of the game?
No just transfer your save into the update when it releases
If you use the update only download when it releases you don't have to transfer your save

lastshawna

Sep 6, 2017
I think I'm doing something wrong. I downloaded the mod scenes and the patch. I added them to the www folder. I even went as far as to replace them in the img folders, but I still can't pull up the images in the gallery. What am I doing wrong?

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Not unless the update breaks your save. That would likely happen if Beggar reworked some earlier story involving Maria, and I am fairly confident that he won't.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think I'm doing something wrong. I downloaded the mod scenes and the patch. I added them to the www folder. I even went as far as to replace them in the img folders, but I still can't pull up the images in the gallery. What am I doing wrong?
I dont use that mod,but read about it,in book of face you should see an icon on bottom right looks like a bottle or glass container click there or just check how to install it on mod page the guy gives you instructions with pics

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i have copied your save to www save folder but it is not working , i have to start new game
if my save was lets say number 10 make sure theres a save on that slot and overwrite it,if there is nothing thats why you dont see it.What I do all the time I save on all 24 slots when I start game

Reactions: denis28

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
I have tried to download the 0.7.8.1 v update into my game file, but I cannot find the Game.exe folder when I am instructed to extract the file. I can find it when I just open the 0.7.8.0 v game file. What am I doing wrong? I am new to dowloading games. I usually just played them through a browser. Thanks

Masukuon

Mar 20, 2019
I can no longer progress, it puts me "Failed to load: img / pictures / Laura086.png". When I search for the image in the game file the numbers stop at 062. Screenshot_56.png

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes