chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yes this is after the party and I did not let Christian fuck her
I had a save before you go to your aunts house because after that it's all straight to sarah's scene but can't find it,have over 100 saves,but i uploaded it here so only thing you can do is look for it,the post should say or save should say sarah scene,only bad news that maybe you gonna have to go threw a lot pages because i uploaded that file some time back so not gonna be in the last 10 pages

Reactions: logan0891

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
when you click on folder 7.8.1 there's another one with same name click on that one,also when you update if you get error tht means you downloaded wrong update use the one to the right of the one you downloaded
I don't get an error message. I have downloaded both update versions several times. I just can't get either of them to extract to the Game.exe folder in the existing 7.8.0 version I have on my pc. It is not an option in the extraction path when prompted to extract files to. I think it is read only. I even went so far as to download a new 7.8.0 and try to extract the update to it. It didn't work either.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I don't get an error message. I have downloaded both update versions several times. I just can't get either of them to extract to the Game.exe file in the existing 7.8.0 version I have on my pc. It is not an option in the extraction path when prompted to extract files to. I even went so far as to download a new 7.8.0 and try to extract the update to it. It didn't work either.
do like i do unzip it to a new folder then just put those folders in the game folder and overwrite them,what I'm gonna do is upload the game to mega,in case you have issues,but my game already has 2 mods 1 is from symphony of the night which has some cheats but best one is teleport and my cheat click 1 and box will pop top left to change whatever you need,I strongly suggest just use items and money leave variables alone and ignore all files that says NULL,if you put something game will crash

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I don't get an error message. I have downloaded both update versions several times. I just can't get either of them to extract to the Game.exe file in the existing 7.8.0 version I have on my pc. It is not an option in the extraction path when prompted to extract files to. I even went so far as to download a new 7.8.0 and try to extract the update to it. It didn't work either.
sorry not gonna upload it,because we get an update in 1-2 days so just gonna be useless,wait for the new update then just download full game,also I'm starting from start because there's 2 new scenes and that way I can check for bugs

overvelming

Jun 13, 2017
Just a curiosity: after the anal scene with Rachel in the main quest, I thought you'll be able to finally select anal in her interactive sex scene but the option is not shown. Nevertheless, if you check "177 - ANO RACHEL DESVIRGADO" with a save editor you'll be able to access the anal sex scene. Not sure if this is a bug or intended, but the scene is fully implemented with special finisher.

If you want to try this out, remember to make a safety copy of your save!
could you share your save file? that would be so helpful, thank you!

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Does anyone else think “book of faces” sounds like either some mystical tome of doom from some dark fantasy setting

or like, some serious like memorial thing. “you shall now be put into...The Book of Faces”

Also I just got the “Facebook” thing.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes