Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
what is the button to go back text wise when reading?

and is there a walkthrough? I am at the bit where you neeed to go to school before the timer runs out but I have no clue how to even leave the house

Last edited:

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, I'm curious, I've played the original My New Life game and pretty much finished all of the story which was there. Now, this revamp is going on for quite some time and I'm wondering, is there arleady more content than there was in the original game, or is there some more work to be done before it catches up and continue the story?

Thanks!

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have a mission where I need to talk to Phil but I can't seem to talk to him. What should I do ? View attachment 898942
after school as soon you leave outside walk down a little then turn righ,if that's the guest,if not go to his home,or send me save i'll tell you where to go,but doing it,don't want spoil your game,also if you need items,gold let me know.

Reactions: Masukuon

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey guys, I'm curious, I've played the original My New Life game and pretty much finished all of the story which was there. Now, this revamp is going on for quite some time and I'm wondering, is there arleady more content than there was in the original game, or is there some more work to be done before it catches up and continue the story?

Thanks!
we at where tommy meets lucy at new house and we getting update today, if there a heroe out there that will upload it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Any one tell Morgan quest finish in full main story
I had it all done on 1st walkthrough'no more content,on 2nd walkthrough,i cheated too many banging to do,ain't finish yet still gotta bang mom/aunt for 3 some,just gotta do all,also 'no more content available' also doesn't appear on pam/chemistry teacher/daisy/bob babysitter,could finish bob playing with the variables number but no the other 3

DominusMundi

Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys, I have a problem in the new house... I can't sleep and there's none... I'm always alone after the "present" from the girls. It's correct? I use the old saves from version 0.75

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: stromrunner101

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
It's fine. You can't sleep at the new house.
i need help i finished the main content but i saw a pic for someone book of faces and at the bottom left they had 4 characters there how do i meet them and unlock there profile?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes