Pervert Ghost

Aug 23, 2018
I recommend you guys switch to using and not use this android port.
Joiplay can play most MV pc games on android with save backup using the pc version of the game.

Android Port v0.7.8.1 (unofficial)
NEW GAME START REQUIRED, UNINSTALL PREVIOUS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See this post for modded version with PC Cheats.

Features:
Includes the .
Tutorial event fix.

Default touch controls :
  1. one finger touch for select
  2. two finger touch for cancel/menu

Download:
MEGA
Saves cannot be backup at the moment. You cannot copy them from PC to android or vice-versa.
This is due to the way MV engine deploys its android version in standard browser.
This is the game engine problem, so not my fault.
Hey Symphony, your 0.7.8 compressed version works perfectly with Joi play but when I try to use your 0.7.8.1 update patch, it doesn't work anymore. What am I doing wrong?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey Symphony, your 0.7.8 compressed version works perfectly with Joi play but when I try to use your 0.7.8.1 update patch, it doesn't work anymore. What am I doing wrong?
Use , and don't forget to read the instructions to know which one to use. In your case, download the compress patch. The update on main page is broken you have to use my update

Reactions: Ale69

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
i have copied your save to www save folder but it is not working , i have to start new game

I had the same problem. What I did was load the game and then did a save in a blank slot, so I had two identical saves with two different numbers. Then I renamed the file I had downloaded as the same number I used in the previously blank slot. Then I copied the download and pasted it in the save file and let it overwrite the file. Problem solved.

mrnandrei

May 23, 2017
Help!!! How to give money to sharon (morgan mother), after i upload the youtv, the smartphone say to give the money to sharon but i cant go to their house, can anyone help???
Same problem here. I don't know how to give money to sharon. Morgan's house is inaccesible!

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
I would be very grateful if someone can help me - I am in a place where Maria's sister and her daughter spend the night at my home and therefore Sarah sleeps in room with the mc - there should be a sex scene but for some reason I do not have it - can anyone tell me what I did wrong that it didn't happen ?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I would be very grateful if someone can help me - I am in a place where Maria's sister and her daughter spend the night at my home and therefore Sarah sleeps in room with the mc - there should be a sex scene but for some reason I do not have it - can anyone tell me what I did wrong that it didn't happen ?
is that scene after the party?if so,did you prevent sarah from sleeping with cristian? also let me look I have that scene saved somewhere just gotta look for it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have tried to download the 0.7.8.1 v update into my game file, but I cannot find the Game.exe folder when I am instructed to extract the file. I can find it when I just open the 0.7.8.0 v game file. What am I doing wrong? I am new to dowloading games. I usually just played them through a browser. Thanks
when you click on folder 7.8.1 there's another one with same name click on that one,also when you update if you get error tht means you downloaded wrong update use the one to the right of the one you downloaded

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes