chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm sorry but I discovered another mission that you did not do, which is from Morgan with which you have a Chinese mafia formation.
I'm sorry I didn't know how to move on
He had a loop bug,I just moved his main quest +1 using variable,some people will use online save editor,I use cheat mod and do it in game much easier than to load save/change variable and install it again,it's a cheat mod that works for ALL rpgm games

Reactions: Darkwofl

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks. The mod didn't say anything about exact time and place
I think I did it after waking up,forgot what quest was before that,we should be getting update soon and what I seen we gonna have to start from beginning because there's some spy thing from the holes in attic and jets missions,the pain in the butt is doing all girls/guys quests and jobs)mechanic/hospital/babysitter) the hospital has +50 misions but thx to time cheat you can finish in 1 hour all,and on update they didn't put Amy only Maria and 2 new girls to bang(my guess more side quests)

TenkuR700

Nov 18, 2018
ok this is how it goes,for sarah you need to find another card and talk with her,keep doing that till you find another shadow after you find it then go find sparkles around the house 1 for every time you talk to her 1 sparkle/1 talk,then for maria you have to go kitchen and grab a knife and stab a shadow thats moving around the house stab/talk then after all that you wake up
i thought so and i have been looking but can't seem to find anymore cards after the first one any idea where they are?

Reactions: chicho1958

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
check the 2 games on my signature and yes the renders from left signature are from game(my top1)
I actually played both, the right one I liked a bit more, the left one I kinda felt was a little boring, but that may have been because I read too much and needed a break before I could start again.

My meaning was mostly about a game art or scene that are similar like Second Happiness which is similar To both My New Life and the revamp part!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i thought so and i have been looking but can't seem to find anymore cards after the first one any idea where they are?
they all over the house and sometimes in car garage,but if you having issues send me save i'll do that part for you but I think after that the scene that comes is big and you'll miss out it,so try find them,just walk around the whole house(not outside)I don't want spoil your game

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I actually played both, the right one I liked a bit more, the left one I kinda felt was a little boring, but that may have been because I read too much and needed a break before I could start again.

My meaning was mostly about a game art or scene that are similar like Second Happiness which is similar To both My New Life and the revamp part!
Hmmmm let me see because on second happiness I only saw the pics,haven't played it...yet,let me see...and since it's a renpy,there's a lot good games like the one you said but I can't post them because post will get deleted,but send me a private message and I can give you list of game I played similiar to that one,and on my Top1 game,you have to get into the story and the graphics are the best of ALL games I played,and for the 2nd one you know they had an update a week ago,getting interesting

TenkuR700

Nov 18, 2018
they all over the house and sometimes in car garage,but if you having issues send me save i'll do that part for you but I think after that the scene that comes is big and you'll miss out it,so try find them,just walk around the whole house(not outside)I don't want spoil your game
i found them its kind of hard to see them

thanks for the help!

n_a_m

Jan 29, 2020
only school quest you gonna have problem with is when you have to do pam/natalie quests because on natalie you need to be in your old house.Send me your save let me check it and after i'll tell you what I can do,don't want spoil your game doing quests.
THS for replying and help here is my REVAMP file

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
THS for replying and help here is my REVAMP file
I checked it,and Morgans and Babysitter Bob fixed those 2 the rest is where I have them,got tired dating allison so just gonna wait for new update this month,because it has some new stuff that if you want see you gonna have to start from beginning

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes