TenkuR700

Nov 18, 2018
hi i need help again

After the second Russian mission I went back to my room and changed clothes like the hint said to but nothing is happening and the hint keeps saying to change clothes

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
hi i need help again

After the second Russian mission I went back to my room and changed clothes like the hint said to but nothing is happening and the hint keeps saying to change clothes
When you changed your clothes, did you go back to the Russian bar?

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
i did the Russian mission to find the people stealing from them
I'm sorry but I discovered another mission that you did not do, which is from Morgan with which you have a Chinese mafia formation.
I'm sorry I didn't know how to move on

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
At least, for god's sake, we gonna finish Maria questline and fuck her day and night.
bro it says alot of old house quest like the attic [spying implementation] and jet story.. means we have to replay the game from beginning to see those quests/events ? since we already at new house

• Thinking Face

n_a_m

Jan 29, 2020
yeah you got a bug there,send me your save,i'll talk with phil and save so you can continue
hi also had the same problem on the school roof, but could not solve it and now there are blinking hearts in the ven. How to supplement this missing event while the game's storyline v 0781 is already completed ?

Last edited:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
bro it says alot of old house quest like the attic [spying implementation] and jet story.. means we have to replay the game from beginning to see those quests/events ? since we already at new house
Seems like this gonna happen, too bad... Because i'm not gonna it all over again to see it. Just gonna see the new scenes in this update. (Full Quests and Interactive)

• Sad
Reactions: DD69-1
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes