chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
For who i read the next update is focus on maria/amy. But i really hope also her.
Is from the day one of this game that i wanna see the MC finally fuck his own mother (Lucy). Really i cant wait. I wanna see so many sex scene with MC and his mother, that now i am fantasizing to see some "ahegao" with her. I wanna see some romance but also fully perverted sex scene with her!
Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, car, living room, every fucking palace with them fucking :LOL: :love: also pregnancy!
Really i hope that beggar does not disappoint me with Lucy, for me taste she is almost the perfect female in this game.
She ends up in the red hair category, even though she has an orange color, her body have perfet bobs and perfect ass. I'm more an asses man than boobs. So for example Sarah is the one that i like in terms of ass, but i also like bobs. So Lucy have both of them :love:
My priority in this game is more or less like this:

"Based on the character side"
Lucy, Sarah, Maria, Laura, Amy and so on.

"Based only on beauty"
Lucy, Sarah, Maria, Amy, Laura and so on.

Also cant wait to finally fuck Christian's mother too. I really like if beggar finally lets us see Christian destroyed for losing against the protagonist, but I don't know if he will have the balls to do so.
Yeah, my dear friend, I hope you can still keep your perverted sexual fantasies in check. Otherwise, only exorcism will help you. In the old days, the likes of you were burned at the stake :cry: Ah, that's the good old days!

• Sad
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Stuck on "Spend some time with your aunt". Anyone else know where she is? Birdtown didn't work and "her house" is not useful at all.
try do school quest,see if she at pool your home,see if phil in school before you go in on right side,or send me save let me look at it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
so where can i buy gift for the date??
check smartphone shopping,amalia supermarket,cloths store,mall or send me save i'll stock up on all you need and let me know if you need cash,those dates cost money,pussy ain't cheap these days :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ran into something pretty annoying. Basically at the point where you let Laura use your computer and you have to sneak up on her. After I get that completed she runs to her room all embarrassed like by what you caught her doing. Then you go through most of the dialog like normal and it gets to a point where it sounds like she gives you a kiss or something and then I get the the error saying "Loading error - Failed to load: img/pictures/Laura086.png"

I've tried literally everything to fix it. I tried restarting the game a few times. I tried skipping a week and trying again. I tried the bug fixer in game to get everything done under the "black screen" as well as "image stuck". I even redownloaded the entire game and extracted everything again, just to make sure that I don't have a corrupt file somewhere.

Nothing works. Anyone else know a workaround?

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
does this game have a discord? I wanna see the progress and interaction of the creator of this game.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes