chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Anibody have guide for all treasooms?
allison/sharon(do their quests) sharon/sister(put wine fridge,babysitter quest)daisy/beth(do their quests,then go beth house)pam/nadine(do their quests,buy some weed for Pam and me)hospital(do quests job related)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Not gonna lie,I wanna see Daisy get pounded by her step dad.
there's a scene when you go do school event with her and her parents,on left side building you see her dad talking with hanna,then before you switch boxes you go there again and he banging her,then no more scenes for her dad,hey and screw her step dad bang her, better you than someone else

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
there's a scene when you go do school event with her and her parents,on left side building you see her dad talking with hanna,then before you switch boxes you go there again and he banging her,then no more scenes for her dad,hey and screw her step dad bang her, better you than someone else

I thought the step dad was banging Hannah in that scene?

Reactions: chicho1958

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
has anyone been able to finish sandra quest if yes can u pls tell me where to find melissa packages cuz i can't , i checked the destinations and with different times at day and still nothing :cry::cry:
I have finished it and they are in Chinatown next to the old man (I think) and the other is in Newtown Nth if I'm not mistaken (correct me if Im wrong please) you need to do it right after she tells you where they are that night.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have finished it and they are in Chinatown next to the old man (I think) and the other is in Newtown Nth if I'm not mistaken (correct me if Im wrong please) you need to do it right after she tells you where they are that night.
People tend to NOT read what they say and end up lost,I always write down where to go(pink weed quest)Melissa and other quests

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
People tend to NOT read what they say and end up lost,I always write down where to go(pink weed quest)Melissa and other quests
Same here, I've got my sticky notes haha but its been so long since I did Sandra's quest as I normally forget her as its really got nothing to do with anything haha

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
does anyone knows how to extract the animations clips on this game I already have the Cg extracted I just need now the animations packs

ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to get these four, I completed the game but apparently missed out on these, I had seen this from someone elses gameplay and on the gallery mod too but I want to complete them on my own so I started a whole new game but have no idea where to begin with lmao

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes