chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just got back home after picking a gang and there are a bunch of files missing when maria comes to give you tea, several files missing . Did I download something incorrectly ?
Let's see,if you downloaded patch from 7.8 to 7.8.1 from page 1,there's 2 updates there,download from the 2nd link,also syph has 2 versions update for compressed or full version,just download both of them and try 1,if you get errors just apply the other one,no need to reinstall game again

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I am Italian, pal. BoN himself let it slip that he's from up there. He advocated the indipendence too.
Yeah those people wanted independence since forever,lived in Spain 35 years,they think they better than the rest,just like california/ny they think they better than the rest

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there a way to fix from the version 0.7.5 to the last version? a patch or something like that...
there has to be a patch somewhere,try search button,if not you gonna have to download game version 7.8. and apply symphony of the night patch because the first update patch is fcked up latest version is 7.8.1

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
I was living in Madrid(Barrio de la elipa) 35 years,mom was from Linares(Jaen)
Ah, but when you writes catalunya it sounds odd, as nationalistic as "catalonian country" or "valencian country" the correct form for them is CataluÑa, Spain. I have a friend who lives in linares too, i'm from Albacete.

Reactions: chicho1958

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ah, but when you writes catalunya it sounds odd, as nationalistic as "catalonian country" or "valencian country" the correct form for them is CataluÑa, Spain. I have a friend who lives in linares too, i'm from Albacete.
Well, I did write "Catalunya" because my international standard keyboard hasn't got the tilde. It was easier this way.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You talking about BOn he the one from Cataluña,not me :) Que hay paisano,esque aqui no dejan hablar ingles

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
For some reason the Police from the weed mission are still roaming in downtown south any idea how to fix this ?
i'll take a look,I looked at it,even went back 1 quest,tried different day,only thing they ain't there it's before 9pm,but I think you trying do pink weed quest and 1 guy is just south from your save in downtown south,,this is one thing you gonna have to ask Symphony of the night,even changed cloths.I can't tell you if it happens in my game because I did all side quests way before finished game. Thought that maybe because you in rival gang territory but nope because passed by triads and gentlemen territory.Only thing I can suggest is ask Symphony of the night for help he the Yoda ,I'm just his beer holder

Last edited:

VedIn

Jan 26, 2019
If you didn't get a dialogue fromMC as soon you walked in,just try different hour,if you did get the dialogue just keep walking inside
Tried getting inside in every hour possible, no dialogue's from MC, when i got near the road to Commercial West there's 2 police cars, so i suppose there's some kind of bug or i didn't do something that i have to do in order to trigger the dialogue.
I even tried every gang to see if it was smth wrong with them.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Tried getting inside in every hour possible, no dialogue's from MC, when i got near the road to Commercial West there's 2 police cars, so i suppose there's some kind of bug or i didn't do something that i have to do in order to trigger the dialogue.
I even tried every gang to see if it was smth wrong with them.
send me save again,i'll trigger it

Reactions: VedIn
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes