chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Are there any new scenes to unlock at the new house?
Isn't it easier for you to find out than have someone spoil it
What do you do after Morgan tells you about the fight? MC goes home changes then goes to the living room, then a cutscene with MC checking out the maid. After the cutscene finishes. I go to the book face it tells me " go to your room and change your clothes". For some reason I can't go upstairs so now I'm lost on what to do can anyone help?
Send me your save only that save not the whole folder,i'll look at it

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I seem to be having an issue with pink weed, I went to High Neighborhood East and got a scene with the 3 people there saying find guy in old Quarter, (if i talk to them again they say get out of here weirdo) I talk to Marckus but all he said is "I'm here selling some weed" am i missing an inbetween step?

*Edit: I just realized I have not completed Marckus arc, maybe thats my problem? I'll finish it up and let you know :)
Saame here, cannot find the guy with pink weed. Now showing any thing to do in Markus arc. Please Help Me

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Saame here, cannot find the guy with pink weed. Now showing any thing to do in Markus arc. Please Help Me
To do that you need advance in markus storyline,which is pass the party event and starts after you meet him on left side of your house,just go left from your house and keep walking little pass bus stop,but he won't be there till after party,you'll get that quest

Eddieone

Jan 7, 2019
Isn't it easier for you to find out than have someone spoil it

Send me your save only that save not the whole folder,i'll look at it
The problem is that i never see the girls at the house. I saw the scenes after getting out of the hospital and the girls move into the house, but after that i cant find them, I think that Maria and the mother are at the labs, the sisters i dont know.

Berinja000

Mar 2, 2020
Hi guys, i'm New here and want to ask for some help. I'm playing the Android version of the game and i can't enter in the bathroom to get Maria's Key. The Door simply won't open. Can anyone gelo me please?

Screenshot_20201009-074012.png

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The problem is that i never see the girls at the house. I saw the scenes after getting out of the hospital and the girls move into the house, but after that i cant find them, I think that Maria and the mother are at the labs, the sisters i dont know.
after you give them the goodnight that's it for this version

Reactions: Eddieone

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Where I can buy gifts for datings?
any store that sells them,the rest are just till new updates come,if you having issues send me your save(only the save not whole folder) and pack you with gifts,just the best one's and some cash you gonna need for the dates,and also go page 1 check dating guide will help you,let me know if you need anything else

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi guys, i'm New here and want to ask for some help. I'm playing the Android version of the game and i can't enter in the bathroom to get Maria's Key. The Door simply won't open. Can anyone gelo me please?

View attachment 850964
Symphony of the night posted answer,just look for his post,not too far just scroll back some pages.I dont play android can't help you.Also you might want to download latest version,like I said Symphony has the answers

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm a new player been following walkthrough on you tube by Harem Hero Always that says 0.7.8, I'm currently at the seen were the guy almost raped Jet and I myself almost got raped but was saved got me thinking :WeSmart: this is fishy so I looked at the images and I saw a very disturbing scene were MC actually got raped at the park :oops: my question is, can I prevent that from happening because I also read a few comments on page 200+ that spoke about that scene but couldn't find anything else :( too each his own but I preferably wouldn't mind keeping my MC's ass cheeks intact, pure and untouched thank you.:cry:
No worries he still virgin back there,haven't seen that scene and done game,will check it out

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
You tuber Harem Hero/ My New life revamp has a walkthrough with pink weed I think its like part 20 or something he has entire walkthrough in a playlist easy to follow

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Jet Mission part 1 I smashed Annie after I gagged her while she was blindfolded and skeeted with no remorse in her for trying to destroy Jets life and saw my lil homies deep sea diving in her what's the consequence it dropped my Karma but those it have a long term extreme punishment consequence. I believe I just figured Out the consequence I went and played that scene out again this time I didn't impregnate her so it's like a 50% chance of getting her pregnant. But same question still remains.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes