chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I should have told you above that I have gone way far so to speak in this game. I have tried several days at his house at 6 am with no luck of him being there. You said something about sending you my save. Which one will you need? Thanks for helping again.
the closest one you have to that quest,but if I ain't mistaken his variable is diferrent from main,so send me the last one let me look at it.Also how far into the story you at I have saves from a lot different parts,just incase the set back doesn't work

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Ooooo hopefully you'll have it out for this weekend ?
Would of upload it tonight, but I can't get Bon Bathroom fix patch to check if that's all he updated. If someone can let me know if that's all he plan to do until next release then I will just use my patch with the added sprite fixes and upload the android

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Would of upload it tonight, but I can't get Bon Bathroom fix patch to check if that's all he updated. If someone can let me know if that's all he plan to do until next release then I will just use my patch with the added sprite fixes and upload the android
let me go see,gimme a minute.Nothing but that dlc update was for marias keys,at least he answered me.Lol remember that json map that someone had bug with,he posted that TODAY,damm gave that map to someone a week ago

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
let me go see,gimme a minute.Nothing but that dlc update was for marias keys,at least he answered me.Lol remember that json map that someone had bug with,he posted that TODAY,damm gave that map to someone a week ago
The DLC update just had pictures, he release and update to fix the bathroom bug on his patreon today. Still no word about the missing audio files

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The DLC update just had pictures, he release and update to fix the bathroom bug on his patreon today. Still no word about the missing audio files
The missing audio was from Lizzy,he said that quest isn't implemented,glad I didn't do Lizzy on new game,and no news about todays release,but night ain't over,but soon gonna be over for me,gotta get up 4am,work

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
¿Alguien sabe si después de completar la historia principal (por ahora) es posible seguir interactuando con Sarah, Maria, Lucy, etc?
no se puede ya que no hay contenido de ellas, lo que puedes hacer es completar las chicas que te faltan( si es que te falta una ).
tambien hay tres misiones que son la de los gatos, la marihuana rosa y la mujer delante la tienda de amalia.

Mfister

Sep 17, 2020
I seem to be having an issue with pink weed, I went to High Neighborhood East and got a scene with the 3 people there saying find guy in old Quarter, (if i talk to them again they say get out of here weirdo) I talk to Marckus but all he said is "I'm here selling some weed" am i missing an inbetween step?

*Edit: I just realized I have not completed Marckus arc, maybe thats my problem? I'll finish it up and let you know :)

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I seem to be having an issue with pink weed, I went to High Neighborhood East and got a scene with the 3 people there saying find guy in old Quarter, (if i talk to them again they say get out of here weirdo) I talk to Marckus but all he said is "I'm here selling some weed" am i missing an inbetween step?

*Edit: I just realized I have not completed Marckus arc, maybe thats my problem? I'll finish it up and let you know :)
You have to do markus quests,you have some way to go before that,don't stress it.Once you start with his quest if you remember everytime you do 1 quest try.I started new game and haven't gotten there,just wanted to see how soon you could start it,also only quest you can finish when you start new game is cat quest,the lady infront amalia supermarket you can only do 2-3 till they say you need a car and you won't have a car till way much further in game

Elbardo16

Apr 5, 2020
no se puede ya que no hay contenido de ellas, lo que puedes hacer es completar las chicas que te faltan( si es que te falta una ).
tambien hay tres misiones que son la de los gatos, la marihuana rosa y la mujer delante la tienda de amalia.

Eso de los gatos ya lo hice, no hay ninguna escena de eso o que onda?

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Eso de los gatos ya lo hice, no hay ninguna escena de eso o que onda?
lo que tienes que hacer después de encontrar a los gatos es buscar a la loca de los gatos que esta en barleytown en la noche (creo que es en la noche por que a mi solo me apareció asi) hablas con ella y te llevara a su casa, tienes que ver los nombres de los gatos y cuando vayas a su cuarto te preguntara cual es el gato tal color.
despues empieza aparecer pero en diferentes lugares.

Reactions: Elbardo16

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
hy guys, my system is showing laura086.png failed to load so if possible can someone send me their www/img/pictures folder

Last edited:

Elbardo16

Apr 5, 2020
It would be nice if you can interact with Maria, Sarah, Amy, Laura and Lucy again after completing the main quest. I hope that in the future it will be possible

TrentJones

Sep 9, 2018
Hey so the pc mod does not work for me, is it just not updated for the latest version or am i doing something wrong?, pressing w doesn't bring it up.

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
Hey so the pc mod does not work for me, is it just not updated for the latest version or am i doing something wrong?, pressing w doesn't bring it up.
hy bro i dont know the answer for that and i am sorry but can u please upload laura086.png file from www/img/picture folder, please

Last edited:

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
I downloaded two versions of the game.MyNewLifeREVAMP055(4,7Gb/Few months ago) and My-New-Life078(3.8Gb/Yesterday).
What have they done to the game in the last few updates? I mean why newest version's size lower than previous one?Still newest update have more content ?

------------
Is there a dlc in the last uploaded version?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes