Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys i was thinking... which gang did your choose? Which gang do you all think that is the canon one?
I choice to stay with the Dragunov. Because i like to have a female boss and hope to fuck her soon or later :LOL: plus the dragunov look like have the majority of female inside.

I don't think gentlemen are the canonical choice, there is too much conflict between the MC and his father. Also with Christian.
I like how Worren think in some way, but i do not like Jack and Christian. Plus i wanna fuck Christian's mother. I hope I can, since I joined the Dragunov. Ofc i have a save file before join them. So i can see the difference soon or later.

The other two... for me they weren't very attractive, of course Netsrot, seems cool, but I don't want to be under a man. Soon or later i hope we become the Boss in the gang or something like that. The chinese gang is not for me. Seems less palatable than Netsrot, too little plot around this gang.

So which your all have join in?

Thank you

Reactions: chicho1958

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
I've got a weird question but...
Through all the map there are these hungy cats and if you buy a fish it gives you the option of feeding them, what for?
I mean, does this do anything (like a sidequest or something)?

Also, I whould appreciate if someone could tell me the locations if it isn't a bother ._./

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
When you leave your house go left you see 3 people there talk girl right(9pm)then go talk markus,also you need do markus quests too
already talked to the 3 people. They talked about the weed. Then when I try to interact with them, they call me a weirdo. I haven't done any quests for him yet, perhaps that's it.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
already talked to the 3 people. They talked about the weed. Then when I try to interact with them, they call me a weirdo. I haven't done any quests for him yet, perhaps that's it.
yep and his quests are long,you have to do his sister and his mom,so don't stress it,also try do girls quests as soon you have them on book of face(1 less headache)and the more you finish them the more you get to bang at the party

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So guys i was thinking... which gang did your choose? Which gang do you all think that is the canon one?
I choice to stay with the Dragunov. Because i like to have a female boss and hope to fuck her soon or later :LOL: plus the dragunov look like have the majority of female inside.

I don't think gentlemen are the canonical choice, there is too much conflict between the MC and his father. Also with Christian.
I like how Worren think in some way, but i do not like Jack and Christian. Plus i wanna fuck Christian's mother. I hope I can, since I joined the Dragunov. Ofc i have a save file before join them. So i can see the difference soon or later.

The other two... for me they weren't very attractive, of course Netsrot, seems cool, but I don't want to be under a man. Soon or later i hope we become the Boss in the gang or something like that. The chinese gang is not for me. Seems less palatable than Netsrot, too little plot around this gang.

So which your all have join in?

Thank you
Same as you,and same answers but adding cristian sister too,you have to bang them all,you can't just pick the one's you like,ugly one's deserve some love too,just put flag over her face and all for the country.

• Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just to clarify for others. My mod has nothing to do with bathroom purse quest or prevents the player from entering any place or the dad sprite being there. I never touched any of those events/variables/switches.

1. The bathroom entering is set with some kinda time loop :poop: (a lot of: if else statements with many statements being BLANK). That is the game mechanics. Not my fault!
  2. The dad and the women sprites are set by time + free world to show regardless if the game text says different. Once again not my fault!
  3. People who actually ever played the game, will know that the game disables phone menu (W) at certain events. That's the game mechanics not mine! I don't see why I'm being blame for this one o_O:rolleyes:
  4. The incest mod, is not really a mod. It is in the game already at the garage, just invisible. Only thing I did is made it visible.
  5. My mod sex skills event works. Once you activate either options, you have to talk to Jet one more time. If you somehow can't understand, then reload save and do the skills quest normally as the game intended.

Hope this helps some members who correlates their problems as being my fault.
I would not be answering anyone blaming me for all their problems.
Those phones events that you can't use it's for you not to use teleport and get out because there's more in the house.And your right about some people complaining,is not like you charging them.I appreciate what you do,your mod is great and you a good person and probably be better person if you fill my fridge with beer and send me a hooker :)

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
wanted to know if there a fix for the graphical bug where the mom is both in the kitchen and shower at the same time. and how the dad is almost always in the bathroom as well? if not its cool just weird seeing the dad always in there especially since his supposed to be away lol

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone explain something to me? Its about Tom's Party.

Theres 3 particular endings that concern me;

1. Sarah gets saved from Christian by MC and she give MC a Blowjob, that seems pretty normal.

2. Sarah doesnt get saved and ends up fucking Christian willingly, what happends between MC and Sarah after that? Does that have any future repercussions?

3. Sarah gets roofied by Christian and Derek, they end up tag-teaming Sarah, does she like it? Is she mad for getting drugged? Does she still like Christian even after getting drugged and sex with 2 people?

Do the particular endings matter at all is what im saying, or is it all just scenes for the party that dont matter after the party?
Symphoney of the night gave answers to the scenes available but everyone decided to save Sarah(greedy horny fckers),and since no one tried the other options to the end to see outcome,I've decided to find out,that's the least I can do for Symphony of the night,he gave us a mod the least we could is try find the answer's,he did say some scenes you won't get but haven't gone to end of game.Will post answers when i'm done

p4nd0r4Dx

May 3, 2017
I have a problem finding Carol. after collecting the three things they ask me:

1. comic shop
2. go to the library
3. talk to sarah in the staff room

I try to go to her house in the afternoon but my characters cannot access, I already tried all the options of the bug fixer but it does not work. Could you help me with this problem? or if they have any saved after entering. Thank you.
PS: I am attaching my save file for further help.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Do I need to progress the main story to certain point to work there? Because I'm sure that I bought the license, it is telling me to work at hospital for two days.
Nope,hospital has over 70 work days adding them up take or give a few,I did them all in 1 day,just play with time(I ain't got time to be doing it everyday) same with the girls I play with time and do as much game let's me.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I've got a weird question but...
Through all the map there are these hungy cats and if you buy a fish it gives you the option of feeding them, what for?
I mean, does this do anything (like a sidequest or something)?

Also, I whould appreciate if someone could tell me the locations if it isn't a bother ._./
you just need 15,they all over town and at different times,most in the morning,then go to barlypark and you'll see lady there,she'll invite you home and SAVE GAME,she'll ask you name cat,then go find her again in another park,she only has 3 sex scenes,you also have 2 more new quests but you have to advance in game,try finish all markus quests and have a car then ask again for those quests,but they posted somewhere

Reactions: Arcana Nornet

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have a problem finding Carol. after collecting the three things they ask me:

1. comic shop
2. go to the library
3. talk to sarah in the staff room

I try to go to her house in the afternoon but my characters cannot access, I already tried all the options of the bug fixer but it does not work. Could you help me with this problem? or if they have any saved after entering. Thank you.
PS: I am attaching my save file for further help.
I'll check it out and it's not Sarah in staff room it's sandra and if I ain't mistaken you suppose to get 1 more item in your house in living room(left table)i'll check it anyway

Reactions: Serdna

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Nope,hospital has over 70 work days adding them up take or give a few,I did them all in 1 day,just play with time(I ain't got time to be doing it everyday) same with the girls I play with time and do as much game let's me.
Then do you know what is causing me not able to work there? Everytime it is telling me to buy a license, I also pay for courses or something like that before working, this game is really confusing with these broken English.

p4nd0r4Dx

May 3, 2017
I'll check it out and it's not Sarah in staff room it's sandra and if I ain't mistaken you suppose to get 1 more item in your house in living room(left table)i'll check it anyway
I just checked and if I was missing that article but still this problem persists.
PS: if you were right it was sandra not sarah. XD

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Then do you know what is causing me not able to work there? Everytime it is telling me to buy a license, I also pay for courses or something like that before working, this game is really confusing with these broken English.
when you inside hospital,pass the counter where elevators are you'll see icon there,tells you what time you can work,after that keep buying license and keep working

Reactions: gdpe359

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I just checked and if I was missing that article but still this problem persists.
PS: if you were right it was sandra not sarah. XD
i tried looking for her but no luck,played with time,except 1 time 9pm go to her house and check,if she doesn't answer try next day because you have sunday on your save. buy her the expensive book like 5-10 when you go out on dates with her,I took her to 2 places expensive disco and museum

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes