uracokkgobbler

Feb 6, 2020
um installed your "cheat mod " and its fucked the game as the downstairs bathroom is inaccessable like 90% of the time and "dad" is still in it even after he has "left" for first 30 days ..i just got the drill to drill hole in marias room left saw dust but now cannot access bathroom at all to get keys from her purse im ultimatly going to assume this has something to do with the "incest b.s. bit" of your mod imho as thats only thing i could see causing this kind of conflict also cellphione is entirely disabled so cannot access cheat menue or unstuck commanD to try to work around ... also the skills bit does not fully increase the skill levels properly in sex .. either another issue you need to check...just saying i appreash the cash but at this point cant much use it in this version of the game as cant even buy a car so:/ only good bit is the saving time with the teleport :/

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
first of all im new here found this game the "original version first " im uncertin as to why the original dev didnt just update original game with the added "content" and took out the cheat lamp thingy in this new version ? my complaint is the version isny very clear with English or directive as well as having to wait till x day to or spefific time to do x activity this is literally nonsensical to me as it has some what of a narrative aka linear progression so it should be much clearer
as to bugs and glitches ive honestly been unable to progress very far through either version albiet futher in the original however got stalled delayed due to "timeframelocks " with teachers key getting nude of teacher now impossible ? so cannot progress with sarah then was unable to speak to step mum before the father intervened and had chat due to abstract time progression? this is original 2.1 version ...in this new version 7.8 it seems there is no way to defend the "maid" hand keep her on (dead content) and the "chores for maria are stuck so cannot progress further?? currently on monday 15th day in have to wait till saturday to find laura at a pool but it is unspeficif as to which pool?
id be delighted if some one had a fairly consise "handholding english walk through of either version thats uptodate even if just text they could link ?
The maid has to get fired and you meet her again later on.
To progress Maria's chores you have to do the card collections for Sarah and each time you finish a new Sarah scene, Maria will be outside the room.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
How to I Start cat quest
Debbie : Go to store in Commercial West. She is there in the mornings. Repeat this process with time skip and she will then talk about a book. Get the book from the comic store next to where Debbie waits in mornings. Give book and follow scenes 'till you fuck her.

Cat lady. Find any cat and feed it a fish. Rather than find all 15 just use saveeditonline and change the variable 1801 to 16. Find cat lady in Barley Town park, go to her house, save game, get cats name correct for tit fuck. Find her again in Rivertown park and repeat cat name guess process for BJ. Repeat and find her in Birdtown park for pussy fuck.

Pink weed. Go to old home and to the left will be three people. Listen to them and then go to old quarter to find Markus near where Rachel lives. Do his delivery quest which each delivery has its own hidden sex scenes. Get the pink weed and go back to the girl near your old home and repeat this whole process until you do anal with her.

Reactions: GeorgeWeasley

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
After feeding all the cats (except for one stuck), I looked around in the park but didn’t see Mrs. Cat
Can someone tell me the steps?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Pink weed - go to High Neighborhood East at night (2200) and talk to group of people next to the park to start the mini quest.

The book for Debbie's quest can be found inside the comic book store next door to Amaria's Market.

Sarah is in her room.
Who is selling the pink weed in the Old Quarter? I talked to those in HNE, and went to the OQ. There is Marckus says he's selling weed, and a regular seller who only sells regular weed. Plus, do I need to buy some food from one of the stores for the cat?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I wasn't aware how much content the hospital job had in terms of sex scenes. Just finished them all and you get a sex pill at the end of it. How much content does the mechanic job have or is it just the shower peak scene?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
um installed your "cheat mod " and its fucked the game as the downstairs bathroom is inaccessable like 90% of the time and "dad" is still in it even after he has "left" for first 30 days ..i just got the drill to drill hole in marias room left saw dust but now cannot access bathroom at all to get keys from her purse im ultimatly going to assume this has something to do with the "incest b.s. bit" of your mod imho as thats only thing i could see causing this kind of conflict also cellphione is entirely disabled so cannot access cheat menue or unstuck commanD to try to work around ... also the skills bit does not fully increase the skill levels properly in sex .. either another issue you need to check...just saying i appreash the cash but at this point cant much use it in this version of the game as cant even buy a car so:/ only good bit is the saving time with the teleport :/
Be more respectfull to Symphony of the night,remember he doing the mod for free and helped me more and learned a lot from him.I understand your point view people get pissed when things don't go the way it does,but why don't you blame Bon for the game,he's the one suppose to check his game,Symphony of the night is just helping with those bugs and if have issues with his mod it's because you didn't read instrucions and download the 1st one you saw.This is not my fix it's his so give him credit.You can't buy car because Warren buys it for you,most likly you using wrong version mod .

That is my game with 2 mod,for click w for symphony of the night click 1 for other one(IGNORE all that says null will break game)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes