• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017

help i can not do anything?, it asks me to upload video. but my games and finished with other people?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
it doesnt work tho
Then you either dont know how to use the save. i just tried it myself and it works fine. make sure the slot the game is is also in your game so if you have save 9 just rename the file and copy the file in your save folder. or if you dont have save rename it to a nr you already use and it should work after that if you dont it wont recognize the save since you dont have the global file that should have come with it.

This is how it should look:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys due to work, i just come back now after two week? or at last more then a week of abstinence, if one can say so XD anyway i could not connect to the site, nor play anything. And the first thing i see as i enter the site was...
[Abandoned] My New Life [v2.1 + Extras] [Beggar of Net]
And your all can understand and imaginate me face :ROFLMAO: i was like this :eek: wtf happen in one or two week!
Then i see someone post the link for the revamp version! And i was like :unsure:

Can someone tell me what is a revamp version? Some sort of remake? I dont think a reboot?
Anyway this revamp version how many thing have in till now?
I need to download and see. I hope that as a lot of thing inside :cry: because this game was one of the most long game with lot of content.

Anyway thank you

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
is it like full rework from the begining, or just like an update from the old one ?

beepbeep

May 7, 2017
Then you either dont know how to use the save. i just tried it myself and it works fine. make sure the slot the game is is also in your game so if you have save 9 just rename the file and copy the file in your save folder. or if you dont have save rename it to a nr you already use and it should work after that if you dont it wont recognize the save since you dont have the global file that should have come with it.

This is how it should look:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
still dont work after renaming

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Sooo... after I had sex with Joanna and Maria saw me I can't get out of the house and there's an icon in my room with written TEST, what should I do?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Still not giving up hope on 2.2. I'm like the poor bastard still waiting for a post credit scene in the Endgame movie.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
The dude looks like a 10-year-old with a swollen cock that is about half the length of her arm in most renders.
it's just plain ridiculous. Thanks but no thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoykaBoykov

SrJonny

Jun 11, 2017
how do I get that if he does not let me talk to him

traducted imagen :

I need to improve the relationship with Daisy

Maciej

May 26, 2017
I have a problem. After breaking the hour, 20 moves me home and a black screen appears. Anyone help?

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes