Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Trying to address a lot of posts here
How can i pass the Carol's dates.... I alredy tried 5 times!! I dont understand what she likes or where to go...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am having this same issue
Tried checking this? https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053898
Is it just me or the incest patch doesnt work for 0.8.3 ? I see no stars in his room in the new house. any idea?
View attachment 1020790
help I look for Amy everywhere and she does not appear
If you already completed 2 dates with Amy, you're done. The quest is just bugged. This is the end of 0.8.3 alpha (aside from Rosy and Joanna). If you didn't had 2 dates yet, you should not be looking for Amy, but for Rosy, she will be at the bus stop in Rivertown, bottom-right. I think only during the morning, but not 100% sure.
I just finished Amy quest.
Is there a way to repeat date with Amy?
Saddly you can't repeat Amy's dates as the game is right now. Hopefully in one of the next updates! But you still get interactive sex with her, in her room every night. And as per your spoiler title, yes, this is the end of Amy's quest. 0.8.3 alpha content is Amy's quest, Rosy's quest and Joanna's interactive sex.
I'm stuck with Mrs. Jordan's quest.
Book of Faces advice says "visit Mrs. Jordan in her home", when i do visit i have all 5 sex-options and they all work, except the quest doesn't advance. Let all 5 sex-options play out 5 times, but still "visit Mrs. Jordan in her home".
Any ideas? HELP PLS! :KEK:
The quest doesn't seem to progress any further than this.
do i lie to robinson
I lied. Doesn't seem to make any difference as far as 0.8.3 alpha
How to change variable to unlock hospital director
MAKE SURE to start the experiment first (the event in which you bang Yerna and, later, Dr. Ferdinand), then https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5055097. If you need more help, send me a message

Last edited:

moi69

May 9, 2018
Tryimg to address a lot of posts here

Tried checking this? https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053898

If you already completed 2 dates with Amy, you're done. The quest is just bugged. This is the end of 0.8.3 alpha (aside from Rosy and Joanna). If you didn't had 2 dates yet, you should not be looking for Amy, but for Rosy, she will be at the bus stop in Rivertown, bottom-right. I think only during the morning, but not 100% sure.

Saddly you can't repeat Amy's dates as the game is right now. Hopefully in one of the next updates! But you still get interactive sex with her, in her room every night. And as per your spoiler title, yes, this is the end of Amy's quest. 0.8.3 alpha content is Amy's quest, Rosy's quest and Joanna's interactive sex.

MAKE SURE to start the experiments first, then https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5055097. If you need more help, send me a message

Jun 12, 2019
Tryimg to address a lot of posts here

MAKE SURE to start the experiment first (the event in which you bang Yerna and, later, Dr. Ferdinand), then https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5055097. If you need more help, send me a message
I just go into Lucy's office without triggering any cutscene

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
whats the better choice for the story guys, im at the part where i talked to lucy (i thnk she is supposed to be the mother of tommy) shall i lie or tell the truth to her? and what are the consequences (if i lie/tell the truth) any scenes i will miss?

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
you can't talk to the director if you dont have a fuck scene with her. to prevent this happen you supposedly finish the hospital quiz first before morgan quiz.

Is there anything else in the game that needs to be done in a specific order?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I just go into Lucy's office without triggering any cutscene
Was it between 12:00 and 12:50? If yes, then I have to idea what could cause that.

whats the better choice for the story guys, im at the part where i talked to lucy (i thnk she is supposed to be the mother of tommy) shall i lie or tell the truth to her? and what are the consequences (if i lie/tell the truth) any scenes i will miss?
As far as 0.8.3 alpha, choosing between lie or truth in the pub seems to make no difference at all. And I don't know if you named your character Tommy, but Lucy is your mother (or at least she is if you have incest turned on, I have no idea wether the incest patch changes it or not, and as the story is by this version, I don't see how it could make sense if she isn't your mother)

what should i do with debbie
I drive her and I just talk :(
Go to the comic store in commercial neighborhood west and get her a book (there will be a shining icon on the shelve indicating the book)

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2019
Was it between 12:00 and 12:50? If yes, then I have to idea what could cause that.

As far as 0.8.3 alpha, choosing between lie or truth in the pub seems to make no difference at all. And I don't know if you named your character Tommy, but Lucy is your mother (or at least she is if you have incest turned on, I have no idea wether the incest patch changes it or not, and as the story is by this version, I don't see how it could make sense if she isn't your mother)

Go to the comic store in commercial neighborhood west and get her a book (there will be a shining icon on the shelve indicating the book)
yeah it was at the right time, could it be because of the cheat mod as its the 8.2 version ?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
yeah it was at the right time, could it be because of the cheat mod as its the 8.2 version ?
Just to be sure, we are talking about Lucy's quest you need to progress on before starting Amy, right? As in, you use hint on Amy's Book of Faces and it says "center in Lucy", right? If yes, I don't think importing a save from cheated 0.8.2 would cause this bug, since I did so and never had an issue with this quest. However, if we are not talking about the same quest, or evev if you have more questions, send me a message to avoid messing the thread. If we come to any conclusions that could help more people, we can come back here and post them. (I'll foward this tough, I'm no savant about the game's variables, I only know what a few of them do)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
How can i pass the Carol's dates.... I alredy tried 5 times!! I dont understand what she likes or where to go...
Try taking notes when the girls give you info, this has been posted already for her:
Birthday November 23rd
Horoscope Sagittarius
Series / Movie / Book Nora's Diary
Food Pizza
Color Pink
Genre History

Do only Park and Beach, expensive everything, give special edition book.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Try taking notes when the girls give you info, this has been posted already for her:
Birthday November 23rd
Horoscope Sagittarius
Series / Movie / Book Nora's Diary
Food Pizza
Color Pink
Genre History

Do only Park and Beach, expensive everything, give special edition book.
That is Daisys dates. This is Carols

CategoryAnswer
BirthdayJune 27th
HoroscopeCancer
Series / Movie / BookHarry Peter
FoodSushi
ColorBlue
SubjectMathematics
Last nameGiggs*
Age18

During the date:

Talk aboutPolitics, Culture