BDI

May 23, 2017
Question, If I have installed the incest patch in an earlier version and started each new version with a save from the previous one, would I still need a new patch, and why?

Gussuarez

May 2, 2017
I have a problem with the Marckus Van quest. I was not able to load the boxes on the van and went somewhere else. Now I cannot find the location again. Can the quest be re-started? or where is the Van??

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Updated to 0.95

I can not talk with lucy by noon at Otter Labs for her storyline
Someone know why ?
I am having this same issue
i have problems with lucy at the lab does not start despite going in the afternoon "between 12 and 14" patch?
And to anyone else running into the bug where you can't talk to Lucy, I think I found a workaround messing with variables. I'm always afraid to mess with the family variables so do make backups, but this edits seem to be safe. I THINK you must have Maria's quest completed (I already had and I don't have a save to backtrack before completing them, but Maria's quest progress affects Lucy's according to Book of Faces hints, so I guess it makes a difference in the variables too). You'll miss a scene with Sarah fondling Lucy's boobs and then touching herself alone, but in my opinion it is passable. So, to fix it, pick the spoiler tag that fits for you (the process described is the same, one has jargon and leaves the editor to your preference, the other is a step-by-step)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Question, If I have installed the incest patch in an earlier version and started each new version with a save from the previous one, would I still need a new patch, and why?
I don't know if the patch will work or how the game will deal with older versions, however I can confirm that having incest turned on in 0.82 with the PC Cheat Mod does carry on to 0.83, so maybe the patch works too

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
It is like Jieigh says, once you use the incest patch or pc mod and active the incest. Then there is no need to activate it again if using an old save as the save file will have it on. Only if you start a new game then you would need the mods.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I Install the software whal will i do..............
Use this, it's way simpler, I explained each step, don't need to download any softwares and I think I'm adressing the problem you're having. If I recall correctly I saw you posting about the director's bug the other day, but anyway the process is the same for other variables. And feel free to message me if your problem is another bug, if I know the variables related to it, I'll help.
I think it depends on the editor you're using. I'm using this:
At this section, browse for the files in the locations it instructs (ignore the section bellow it, I don't know what that's for):
View attachment 1020607
Then hit "Upload", it will take you to another page. In there, look for (Ctrl+F) "237" or "Director", it will take you to a variable (there's only one with that number or that name). Change it to "true". Go to the bottom of the page, hit "Download". Make a backup of your original save outside the game's save folder (this method should bring no risk, I did it at least 6 times, but just in case), then put your downloaded save into the game's save folder. Launch game and talk to the director

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I can not find the variable 237 for fixing the hospital issue. would you mind to tell me where to find. Maybe it might help to solve mine problem too.
Hi i use RPG maker editors. I just in advenced option and then on switcher. The 237 Director hospital unlock. Is the one to active.

After Switching on and going to principle 3 times, still am getting folow the girl ! what should i do ?
Have you done the intere hospital plot? I mean working till you finish everything?
If i remember correctly, you need to work a lot there, at the start you unlock the sex with the nurses.
Then you start to work as a Nurse, you need to finish 4 patients there, till they gone.
After you need to start to be a test subject for sex purpose XD till the Dr do not give you pills and the choice to choice if you wanna fuck her or the female tester.

After all this, if the game do not unlock the director, you need to use the switcher. If the switcher do not work... really i do not know. I just use the switcher only in that situation. To be sure to not buggy anymore the game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys any news about the fix version and bonus content? Generally Beggar give us a less buggy version with new content. So i really hope this time too.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I can not find the variable 237 for fixing the hospital issue. would you mind to tell me where to find. Maybe it might help to solve mine problem too.
It's a switch, not a variable. I don't know how to access the switches on downloaded save editors, but with this site I managed to:
I think it depends on the editor you're using. I'm using this:
At this section, browse for the files in the locations it instructs (ignore the section bellow it, I don't know what that's for):
View attachment 1020607
Then hit "Upload", it will take you to another page. In there, look for (Ctrl+F) "237" or "Director", it will take you to a variable (there's only one with that number or that name). Change it to "true". Go to the bottom of the page, hit "Download". Make a backup of your original save outside the game's save folder (this method should bring no risk, I did it at least 6 times, but just in case), then put your downloaded save into the game's save folder. Launch game and talk to the director

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys im stuck at toms damn party i dont even care for the scens anymore i want to stop him from having his way with sarah
anyone got a tutorial or better yet a save just after the stupid party?
thanks in advance

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
I remember in previous (not revamp) game there was a quest line with arena fighting (as far as I remember, somehow connected with working for market owner or gym owner) - but now I`ve completed main quest up to new home and Maria and Amy finished quests and Dragunovs - still no sign of that arena fighting. Does it implemented? If yes - how start?

Wick12

Feb 24, 2019
Does Amy's mission end when she meets her father and on the phone it just says "follow girl" and for Maria only until she gets her documents back

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
For the Mall dates with the other girls:
Also it seems you can skip the frustrating bubbles minigame in the pool & restaurant parts for the 3rd heart.
You just need to save your game before you use "Book of Faces" to call them for a date,
that way you can just reload your game until you get one of the better ones.

I'm still using 0.8.2 for the Change Time cheat from SotN to set the time to 21:00h to get through the dates (and previously the daily grinding for the sex level ups) more quickly.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes