Jieigh

May 26, 2020
.... I'm ok with waiting but godamn pick a time you can work with, don't go changing it again and again

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Is this new delay official? I'm not doubting anyone I just want to make sure people are not confusing it with yesterday's delay, since I don't have access to patreon

DW1690

May 19, 2019
You can use the FULL version at OP post if you cannot get compress to work.
Compress works fine, no problems on my end.
I posted some instruction some time back you can follow : LINK
The problem is I can't access files like I used to on s20 plus and above the data section of android is empty so I can access game files etc and honestly I just miss the modded version you gave us of MNL 0.81 modded plus joiplay says the game file isn't excutable or supported and udk if I'm just retard or blind but I'm stuck confused frustrated and just want that version I feel in love with because joiplay is so odd and weird once I extract a zipped game it turns into a file instead if a app and then I can't play it pls maybe re-upload that old modded 0.81 version on mega pls!!!?

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
this Bon dude must take the fucking price for delays LOL
dont support this patreon milker.
all he wants to do is to wait only to the last day of the month so he can milk all patreons for money. (rebill at the last day of each month)
he knows that if he releases the update today lots of patreons will quit ( i would do it)

its only april 25
i expect it to be delayed to atleast to May 1st (after re bill)

Last edited:
Reactions: adcamir4

xX2beXx

Jul 3, 2017
Jesus... calm your tits - this game isnt cyperpunk and since u get the shit for free you really shouldnt be so sissy-like because of the delay. holy macaroni

Reactions: sneirad
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes