Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Saw the update coming soon and from what I am seeing it looks as though the mother and daughter of the group will be last seeing as Laura is coming next. While I do want me some Lucy progress (main reason why I was frustrated when the original got scrapped for this) I am also hoping that the gang stories get updated as well as the Pussy fights being added back.

That was one of my favorite parts of the original seeing as you not only got to kick Christian's ass and fuck his mother in front of him, but also got a piece of Bliss when you beat Lady X.

Reactions: sasha777

diaDeman13

Apr 21, 2021
I'm playing the version of My_New_Life_v0835 I can't get to the Pinky District club because Maria tells me what to do, or please send me a working save

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Hello everyone ! Can someone help me pls ? i'm stuck in Lizzy part, when i use book of face he tell me "Go to game store" and when i go to game store the seller tell me "did you have video", what video did he talk about ?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Hello everyone ! Can someone help me pls ? i'm stuck in Lizzy part, when i use book of face he tell me "Go to game store" and when i go to game store the seller tell me "did you have video", what video did he talk about ?
There is no Lizzie part yet.

Alen Merphey

Aug 5, 2020
Go to the park if in old quarter during afternoon. there you will see two guys talking and a bag near tree. You have to take that one. But quest is not done yet so don't bother yourself about it

Reactions: CosmicComedy
Aug 15, 2016
"Unpopular Opinion"

this might sound a little weird to some people, but I wish that the sex scenes where a little faster and didn't take such a long time or at least there was a button that we could use to skip if we're tired of seeing the same repeatable sex scene.
While there is not skip button there is a way to make the scene go faster. I messed with the values of the MC sex skills so it fills the other sex bar faster or slower depending on what you want.

Reactions: Ale69

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
While there is not skip button there is a way to make the scene go faster. I messed with the values of the MC sex skills so it fills the other sex bar faster or slower depending on what you want.

You can speed up scenes by holding down the space bar. If you need to do it very quickly, click on the top part of the main character's lane fill. It will quickly come to a climax, for girls this does not work because they need to fill in this strip three times for the full finale. For those who, on the contrary, want to slow it down, you can click on the lower part of the scale and it will not be filled in, pressing again will return to filling.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
+ Played for all of about 5 minutes, quit, deleted file.
- Game ruined by the annoying Ninprentendo RPG format.
- And made rabbit-warren house easy to get lost in. ... yeeeeah, I ain't got time for this shi'et
- Ugly people using old-looking 3d models = Mutton dressed like Lamb.
- This is 2021, not 1981.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes