Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I have an issue with the fangirl at the mall, she just loops the bj scene non stop
It's a semi-known bug, I have a bugfix for it with my bonus mods, link in my sig. Also I gave BoN full details on this and seeral other bugs w/fixes so we shall see how much will make it into the next update coming next week.

Reactions: Jarul

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Do to some feedback with some of the guys on this game's discord, I went ahead and updated my Strategy Guide earlier than I planned.

Changelog:
• Corrections:
• Where to go when Sarah finishes what Ivy started in 1st house
• Maria & Amy house events in the 2nd house
• Updates:
• Artwork for Guide
• How to get JoAnna to Anal
• How to get to the Soccer/Football practice
• Added:
• Reference after the start of the School Quest (Charles) where all the lockers at located at
• "It was an incredible night" so know how a successful date ends
• Carol's End Date Actions

Link in my sig.

GilBabylon

Nov 24, 2019
I could not complete tinymon card fetching quest, it's stuck in new neighborhood south and the box is not showing even on schedule nor I am getting any hints.
what should I do

Last edited:

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
How do i start alison date ? I am not able to find her at otter lab and she is not responding at her home

Aug 15, 2016
hmmm, out of curiosity does any one know when the the .5 version of each usually comes out? I know with each main update a following mini update is soon to follow but what exactly is the usual time frame between them? The reason I ask due to the fact I was wondering if I should wait till the next. 5 version just to be on the safe side if beggar decides to add more content at the beginning of the next characters story like he did with Amy's in version 0.83.5 so I don't have to restart

DW1690

May 19, 2019
This is only applicable if you root phone which I don't recommend. Plus that location is for the android version from another website, not mine. I dont know the website, so use with caution.

Also you cannot use pc save with the android even if you root as the android storage is in cookie/database type format. I recommend you use which uses the pc save along with tons of features as it emulates the pc engine.

Removed/outdated. Use instead as it is far superior.
Which file must I download to play it cause the compressed version said its not supported on Joiplay?

DW1690

May 19, 2019
Also for joiplay has anyone on android been able to play the game if so pls send me how I'm on a Samsung galaxy s20 plus and to this day have never been able to play this game on joiplay pla help I love this too much

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Which file must I download to play it cause the compressed version said its not supported on Joiplay?
Also for joiplay has anyone on android been able to play the game if so pls send me how I'm on a Samsung galaxy s20 plus and to this day have never been able to play this game on joiplay pla help I love this too much
You can use the FULL version at OP post if you cannot get compress to work.
Compress works fine, no problems on my end.
I posted some instruction some time back you can follow : LINK

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes