rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
So Mr Beggar you previously confirmed we will be getting Lucy content.

Can you share possible timeline with us as when that may eventuate? Next update? One After?..etc

Lot of us are waiting since original game for some romance with Lucy.

Much appreciated as always, keep up the great work!

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I'm not interested in Lucy or Maria. And he kind of ruined Amy and Laura by re-doing the way they look. I want him to develop the story more.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I had a dream ... A dream that we would have a foursome between Mc and Maria and their sisters ... I wish it could happen ... I BELIEVE IT !!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
hello
I was doing the Laura mall even and I can only do one of them, But in the guide it says that I can do all of them with mod, But I have the mod installed and I ahve access to "cheats" with W but I still can only do 1 scene, is there something I should activate in particular to make it happen, I had the same question about the party is it automatic or I should do something??
I'll appreciate any help.
The mod for that is in my sig.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I had this problem ... does anyone know how to solve it?
Wait for this file from the developer or take any other file in the same folder and rename it to the one that is missing
All pics are in the zip file, but because of the shear amount of files it does happen that sometimes they don't all get extracted.
If that happens then you need to re-extract the zip files and move the images back over to where you game is.
As of 0.83.5 there are 10,671 files in the folder "\www\img\pictures".

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I am stuck in tinymon fetching quest
the boxes are not showing and I can't pick them up, please help me
Are you going to where the boxes/Tinymon cards are when the text messages had told you?

Also check out my Strategy Guide in my sig, it has just about everything on everyone so you can see all the games content and far less likely to run into an issue while playing the game.

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
I'm not interested in Lucy or Maria. And he kind of ruined Amy and Laura by re-doing the way they look. I want him to develop the story more.
Are you one of his Patreons? I am assuming you were or still are and been following mnl from original game.

I too preferred how they used to look and not just them..

You are also aware then that in ALL pools ever posted on Beggars Patreon when people were choosing next update/favourite girls Maria was always 1st followed by other "House Girls " beating ALL other girls in game by a large margin. Lucy too was always there mixed with House Girls but Maria always number 1.

That's why he is mostly concentrating on House Girls updates lately since this is what his paying crowd is voting for.

We had some proper content for almost every girl except Lucy and that's why I was asking for possible ETA...

british

Apr 23, 2020
If anyone can help me with this, I tried using Maldives to play in my android phone and it worked great but the controller setup and keyboard don't work for me, it don't register if I click. So I'm stuck when you have to press 'W' after school :(, has anyone had the same problem?

dionlux

Jul 20, 2017
[QUOTE = "británico, publicación: 5567726, miembro: 2251023"]
La última publicación en patreon dice "24 de abril".
[/ CITA]
Pregunté sobre discordia en la cuenta oficial que decía el 15 de abril pero oye si el patreon dice 24 tendremos que esperar
Gracias por la info

Reactions: british
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes