Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
can someone help what time do maria appear in the pool in the morning i tried monday to sunday and she dont appear do i have to do something first?
anyone help me please!! I got stuck in this countdown and I don't know how to fix it. Please help!!!!
Try using my Strategy Guide it has just about everything on everyone so you don't get stuck and can see all the games content, link in my sig.

Reactions: mikele2710

Kaenroh

Jun 18, 2020
Ran into an issue where, after collecting the three insects for Phil, he's not showing up at the school for me to turn them in and progress the quest.
Anyone know how to fix that? Do I just need to click one of the "Mision Phil #" switches in save editor, or is there something more wrong going on?

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Ran into an issue where, after collecting the three insects for Phil, he's not showing up at the school for me to turn them in and progress the quest.
Anyone know how to fix that? Do I just need to click one of the "Mision Phil #" switches in save editor, or is there something more wrong going on?
Go to school at 15:00. He's inside the gate.

Sophest

Jul 26, 2020
Hi every, I'm new to this game and I'm at the "choose either the 4 Mathia" can you suggest me which i should join that has either more content or is better than the rest?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes