markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The problem for me is, when I go on the date with laura...after the sucessful date ends and she asks if you want to go home and have fun, it jumps to amy's sex scene.

Ezio31

Feb 1, 2020
I finished the update with a few minor bugs here and there which I was able to fix with the Bug fixer in game . For those who arent able to access the new content I would suggest to use a completed save of 83.5 from the below link and start. The laura bug in karaoke I was able to fix it by going to book of faces ( right click then choose items > phone > book of faces )and exiting it . And then going directly to the 4 secret place near pub .

btw the update was completely worth it and I didn’t imagine there would be so much content since he divided 0.84 into 2 parts. Can’t wait for the 2nd part. And there is a hidden LUCY scene when u are following Laura in red district ( keep your eyes peeled)
https://f95zone.to/threads/jieighs-my-new-life-revamp-save-posts-repository.75450/

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollow_requiem

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
wait somebody post a compressed fixed patch.
that one doesn't active new content at all.
Can Anybody check if may save games are corrupted?
I can't start new content:(
Checked your saved on the FULL version (nothing edited) and it would say no more content for the main quest, as I see nothing added there.
But checked Laura and the others that were added, changelog.
It shows, using your save file.

Last edited:

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
Incredible update, waiting for the second part. I especially liked the cosplay, I don't have much time to try everything, but it's also incredible. I happened to meet Helen, Clarice, and Laura. There is something else tell me. According to Helen, bring her to pleasure by filling out the scale 3 times and you will have an additional scene. I didn't work on the rest of them for verification.

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
Additionally, for those who have updated the game to version 0.84. If you try to make money on a question with content in the phone it is not there is a bug click on laura and the content will be and always click on it. For those who are stuck on the screen in karaoke, when everything is over and you hear that everything: press esc enter the phone via item, exit it and the problem will be solved. It helped me

Kaz_Ure

Aug 17, 2018
All updates to the both FULL and COMPRESS patches has been made and included the bugfix: LINK

Please re-download and let me know if everything is working smoothly now
Downloaded them. Just started the game tells me to play video game at my room in the afternoon but nothing happens the screen of him playing shows and nothing more. Done it a couple of times

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Downloaded them. Just started the game tells me to play video game at my room in the afternoon but nothing happens the screen of him playing shows and nothing more. Done it a couple of times
Follow cburd16 post above LINK. Also make sure you downloaded the updated patch which was just posted

I unzipped it to the folder and it didn't work, does anyone know if I did it wrong? He says there is no content for Laura ... Help please!
I'm using the full version.
If using the full version. Re-download the link on Racaty (ONLY this one) as it was updated

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes