aprco

Oct 28, 2020
does anyone know what to do with the part where you have to go with laura on an appointment to the comic store?

Birbo0o

May 13, 2018
Hi guys, i hope you can help me i just played the game since 2 days and i'm encountering a bug, when i was going the package for Nesrot, i cannot fing the other package and i'm blocked when i need to catch Maria the morning at the pool, Maria doesn't appear, so i wondered if someone can help me or maybe give a save in the beginning of the story after the Nesrot or before the Nesrot, i want to enjoy the full content of the game, don't want to skip all the grinding and the plot. Thank to the person who can help me .

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
It is currently bugged for me too. Workaround for that is after the karaoke when the image is stuck, access your phone from the inventory then exit the phone UI. (It'll be daytime in the mall and the date UI will disappear but ignore all that). Go to the pub on the 3rd floor mall, you'll see the 4th bubble.
Its work... THX

Aug 15, 2016
When Beggar said Laura was his favorite I was like "I wonder how much content she will get then"... damn beggar and that was only part 1. *claps hands from being impressed*

Reactions: DarkimpactZ

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
Im the part where i have to meet Laura and clarisse at the trainstation on thrusday afternoon...nothing happens.
edit: nvm its supposed to happen on the south part opposite to the beach entrance.

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
Friends need help, caught such a bug time after 23: 00 continues to be typed checked until 75:00. Where to see what to solve this bug, I will be grateful.

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
Im the part where i have to meet Laura and clarisse at the trainstation on thrusday afternoon...nothing happens.
If I remember correctly, the meeting will take place in the old district in front of the entrance to the station at 16:00 or earlier. There is time to click it is necessary

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
Dude it gets funnier if you research a little. So this project is in development for 5 years Nov 21, 2016 Remake May 21, 2019 to this day...now here is the fun part if you search the tread of the old game for updates he is actually recreating the exact same steps he did in the old game.The first year of the development is stepmother and real sister tease, minor characters development, he followed the exact formula for the remake.In the second year of development, we finally fuck the stepmother and the sisters..again he followed the exact formula... funny thing here is the update it's the same month for stepmother as in the old game. Even the way he updates the family is the same .. first was the stepmother then Amy and last "Laura"i am putting the final update for laura she did have an update in front of Amy but he remake here from working in the pharmacy to working in the mall or whatever place he change her and he did give new sex scenes in that update..so she is last like in this one...
The next one will be your real sister kinda late whit the update...but hey she is one of the main reasons you play the game ...
True the old project was 3 years in development but he did have a huge delay in the father's back story and I put the 6 month remake time in that calculation. Hell he even copy-pastes that huge update here and in 1 month and a half whit just 2 extra scenes
The models are made in 3D sexvilla using the klub17 mod..if you ever used 3D sexvilla you can recreate all the scenes he puts in an update in 3 days max if you watch 2tutorials on youtube...I did it and its simple...
I can't make a game out of it because 1 I don't like RPG maker and have no idea how to use ren'py
oh no no no, you said it yourself, it's simple, so go ahead and give us the update yourself, if not, then zip it and go pick your nose or something. Also did you just assume who is the main reason we play the game in order to fit your theory?

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
I have supported few creators through Patron, but as soon I see their project takes too long or it's not going anywhere I stop paying... That's my policy, also I find most of these games have too much writing, this really put me off.
You just NOW realized this game has too much writing? go get your brain checked for temporal delays in the space-time continuum

Reactions: Ezio31

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
ruined completely the character of Laura, it was necessary to make MC so cuck? The same happened with Sarah and Cristian, that in the end it does not matter what decisions Sarah kisses Cristian, this must be the most beta protagonist that I have seen in a game, he does anything for a woman, he has no dignity, laura fuck a woman,MC he gets angry, and then like a good cuck he follows her,I also hate lesbian scenes when the MC doesn't participate, if I wanted lesbian scenes I would play a game with a female protagonist

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
ruined completely the character of Laura, it was necessary to make MC so cuck? The same happened with Sarah and Cristian, that in the end it does not matter what decisions Sarah kisses Cristian, this must be the most beta protagonist that I have seen in a game, he does anything for a woman, he has no dignity, laura fuck a woman,MC he gets angry, and then like a good cuck he follows her,I also hate lesbian scenes when the MC doesn't participate, if I wanted lesbian scenes I would play a game with a female protagonist
I am gonna have to partially agree with this post. I really liked Laura being the shy nerd with the closet nympho side. BoN reworking her is an interesting twist to the tale I suppose, Laura is more the MC's counter-part than Sarah at this point which is interesting, but she was better the way she was. Originally there was a lot less domination happening to the MC, which was what was so great about being the little dude with the huge unit. I understand we've been there and we've done that, and there is still a ton of that happening, but it just felt wrong to do that with Laura. The story now makes it appear as if you might be competing w/ or sharing your potential harem with Laura, which is a bad turn from the original MNL. I know it's likely setting up a massive group scene or something so maybe I just don't like the execution.

Not really game with the whole "cuck" and "beta" usage here, but the original MNL was good because BoN did the assertive MC role well, even if there were some sketchy parts, the MC dominating bigger women(or women totally out of his league) was the best part of this game. Laura being the one interrogating the MC in the latest update is the exact opposite of what made this game good, I don't want to be "virtually shamed" for riding this rollercoaster of a storyline and then patted on the head with future sex scenes for choosing the "right" option, it just seems lazy compared to what we've seen before.

Other than that, BoN has made a lovely update, with more story and renders that are worth the watch. It is a shame about the time bug when you come back from the cosplay event, but I'm sure it will be fixed soon. Looking forward to the next update even if I hope he takes the story in a different direction.

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Friends need help, caught such a bug time after 23: 00 continues to be typed checked until 75:00. Where to see what to solve this bug, I will be grateful.
yeah the same to me, its a bug.
the best thing you can do it's save before the cosplay contest and wait for the next update hahahahah

Reactions: Lepetitdemonio

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I am gonna have to partially agree with this post. I really liked Laura being the shy nerd with the closet nympho side. BoN reworking her is an interesting twist to the tale I suppose, Laura is more the MC's counter-part than Sarah at this point which is interesting, but she was better the way she was. Originally there was a lot less domination happening to the MC, which was what was so great about being the little dude with the huge unit. I understand we've been there and we've done that, and there is still a ton of that happening, but it just felt wrong to do that with Laura. The story now makes it appear as if you might be competing w/ or sharing your potential harem with Laura, which is a bad turn from the original MNL. I know it's likely setting up a massive group scene or something so maybe I just don't like the execution.

Not really game with the whole "cuck" and "beta" usage here, but the original MNL was good because BoN did the assertive MC role well, even if there were some sketchy parts, the MC dominating bigger women(or women totally out of his league) was the best part of this game. Laura being the one interrogating the MC in the latest update is the exact opposite of what made this game good, I don't want to be "virtually shamed" for riding this rollercoaster of a storyline and then patted on the head with future sex scenes for choosing the "right" option, it just seems lazy compared to what we've seen before.

Other than that, BoN has made a lovely update, with more story and renders that are worth the watch. It is a shame about the time bug when you come back from the cosplay event, but I'm sure it will be fixed soon. Looking forward to the next update even if I hope he takes the story in a different direction.
you're right, what annoys me is that change from laura, a nerd, shotacon virgin, to a promiscuous one.It doesn't make any sense, the promiscuous one would have to be Amy, personally i think ruined the character Laura character, Laura story was one of the best in the previous game.looks like someone else now

Reactions: sasha777 and KBlack
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes