Bombolone

Donor
Jan 11, 2018
You just NOW realized this game has too much writing? go get your brain checked for temporal delays in the space-time continuum
I am talking in general, all the games I have played have way too much talking and very often it's in a language that it is not their first... I played and pledged a little money, I think, to this author a couple of years ago or more... even before he went backward... I hope you are not too traumatized by my reply...

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
you're right, what annoys me is that change from laura, a nerd, shotacon virgin, to a promiscuous one.It doesn't make any sense, the promiscuous one would have to be Amy, personally i think ruined the character Laura character, Laura story was one of the best in the previous game.looks like someone else now
I am sure we arent the only ones disappointed by how BoN went with this one. The fact that you main as Laura and even "humiliate" the MC by sneaking a photo of him getting dommed by the aunt is just "meh" imo. BoN might make it really satisfying though, we have definitely seen situations where a female character fucks with the MC only for the tides to turn and have them totally submit. So I guess only time will tell. That still won't fix what he did to Laura though, she was way better before.

Aug 15, 2016
Funny enough I get the fact that a some people miss the old Laura. I like the sexy but shy girl aesthetic myself and I have to admit while playing this update I thought to myself "huh this seems more like something Amy would do" but i got to admit I find the the twist to her personally much more interesting in this version in my opinionml. She also seems to kind of fit in more with her family then before at least to me anyway, but hey everybody has different taste and that is okay.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Laura's first date leads to the amy sex scene afterwards.....I haven't seen anyone else with this issue, why is it happening to me? lol
Nope, I've got it too. I think that the dev has not put the real scenes in yet.

Last edited:

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
This part 1 of Laura's update it was amazing, a lot of fun, progression with the story, with every update we can see that Beggar has improved the quality of its animations as well as the story that surrounds the characters. I hope that by this weekend we will have the second part to play.

Mar 28, 2019
you're right, what annoys me is that change from laura, a nerd, shotacon virgin, to a promiscuous one.It doesn't make any sense, the promiscuous one would have to be Amy, personally i think ruined the character Laura character, Laura story was one of the best in the previous game.looks like someone else now
It feels like the stories of Laura and Amy are reversed, and both just skipped to sex. Come on! They are not like Maria who is in the main story a lot. Their stories are short and like another person meeting the MC for the first time!
I wanna see if BoN will remake the Laura story as Amy's.:(

Last edited:
Reactions: Aioria619

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Are all the new links for 0.84 include the bugfixes? Like the karaoke bug that i saw people mentioned a lot in a couple of pages ago.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes