Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
why not pregnacy, with all the sex he get's surely you could add a task that requiers him to swap out the girls and milfs birth control for fake pills giving us the pregnat harm endding

Mar 28, 2019
Will this game ever end? can we see the finished story? each update is just a couple of scenes, or they incorporate content that goes nowhere, and goes nowhere at all. It's gotten really boring.
BoN now just keeps milking the patrons. He take 2 months to finish one-month work in the past with bugs, delays and dumb stories. Check the NEW Laura, and can you imagine there could be at least 4-month waiting to Lucy story?

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
why not pregnacy, with all the sex he get's surely you could add a task that requiers him to swap out the girls and milfs birth control for fake pills giving us the pregnat harm endding
It does have a few scenes where you know you've impregnated the women. I don't think BoN is going to be completing this game anytime soon so the harem ending with all women being pregnant doesn't even seem foreseeable. Like we still have countless items that don't have any use or purpose, BoN is still working on the world, while chipping away at the family events. We are a long way off from the ending, this game will be updating for the next two years. If you hop on his discord I am sure you could ask him if that is what he is intending though, and I am sure he could be open to the possibility.

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
The conversation with Alex (at the beginning of the game) where she asks to make a mold of the MC's cock in sexshop is bug? In v8.3 I was unable to do it, and now I am also unable to do it in version 8.4. Can someone help me? The guide has nothing to say about how to get to this dialogue.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Wait so are all of the current links in the front page bugged & do I have to download the bugfixes separately?

Lizardine

Aug 31, 2019
What am I to do when the quest for Laura is: "On a date with Laura go to the comic store"?
I went there while on a date on the mall and nothing happened

amanogingi

May 4, 2020
What am I to do when the quest for Laura is: "On a date with Laura go to the comic store"?
I went there while on a date on the mall and nothing happened
I think its for the poster for the comic convention, 2nd floor of the mall on the wall of the comic store in the middle of the date you'll see some sparkling thing

Reactions: Cesarbr

BDI

May 23, 2017
It feels like the stories of Laura and Amy are reversed, and both just skipped to sex. Come on! They are not like Maria who is in the main story a lot. Their stories are short and like another person meeting the MC for the first time!
I wanna see if BoN will remake the Laura story as Amy's.:(
I think that BoN messed up by putting Amy out before Laura and this is his way of getting it right.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Boyoos its a great time to be alive BaDik just came out a few days ago now MNL ReVamped what more can we ask for.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes