Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
Wow, this is kind of The SIMS but it's Honey Select,
on the other hand, revamp, but RPG Maker, why have they done that? :unsure::unsure:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Full Strategy Guide v0.83.5
The purpose of this strategy guide is to provide additional detailed information not in Book of Faces to assist in completing all quests correctly to get the most content out of this game. This means just about anything and everything in the game to help if your stuck or think you may have encountered a bug as it just might be a part of the semi-linear nature of the game or BoN being sneaky.

This included all the
How Do I...
Where Do I...
For: Maria/Amy/Sarah/Laura/Lucy/JoAnna/Helen
The Teachers: Mrs. Taylor/Mrs. Turner/Mrs. Jordan/Ms. Lisette
The Classmates: Rachel/Brenda/Sandra/Pam/Nadine/Jason/Phil/Carol/Daisy/Beth/Morgan/Marckus/Tyna
Full Dating Guide for: Carol/Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy
Full info for: Tom's Party/Laura's Job Interview at the Mall/Rosy
Full info the all the Side Quests & Jobs: Mable (Hornet's Garage)/Director Smither (Hospital)/All 4 Babysitting jobs/Crazy Cat Lady/Debbie/Pink Weed

Though most of what's in this guide was found by me from multiple playing and digging through the game code while playing,
shout outs to these guys for their help:
Jieigh, chicho1958 & Symphony of the Night
And these guys for some info:
Wrecker & Jamieee

Get the PDF here:
MEGA:
Mega
ZippyShare:

My updated map for 0.83.5:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-83-5-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5272631

Update:
Attached bugfixes from BoN for 0.84P1 for Laura's Quest Dates

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lame Duck question your map update not BON map but yours is for viewing purposes only correct or install it in game folder Im asking because its difficult to remember where everyone lives after waiting months each update.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Somebody has Mrs. Jordan Variable number? I know for a fact that she has sex scene in school, so I was thinking in editing myself (like many people before me has done)
If you mean her quest, it's variable 245, but I didn't see a sex sxene at school with her (other than the one-time during that quest when someone steals your clothes). Anyway her quest seems to complete at value 50, too.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Hi guys, i hope you can help me i just played the game since 2 days and i'm encountering a bug, when i was going the package for Nesrot, i cannot fing the other package and i'm blocked when i need to catch Maria the morning at the pool, Maria doesn't appear, so i wondered if someone can help me or maybe give a save in the beginning of the story after the Nesrot or before the Nesrot, i want to enjoy the full content of the game, don't want to skip all the grinding and the plot. Thank to the person who can help me .
Ignore "find maria at the pool", that part of the walktrough is bugged and will always be. Just proceed the main questline. As for package's locations, check lordashram's guide. It's linked in the thread's OP, in my signature's "relevant posts", and here guide. Also, if you are just starting the game, know this: his guide is awesome, I followed it's making personally.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
ruined completely the character of Laura, it was necessary to make MC so cuck? The same happened with Sarah and Cristian, that in the end it does not matter what decisions Sarah kisses Cristian, this must be the most beta protagonist that I have seen in a game, he does anything for a woman, he has no dignity, laura fuck a woman,MC he gets angry, and then like a good cuck he follows her,I also hate lesbian scenes when the MC doesn't participate, if I wanted lesbian scenes I would play a game with a female protagonist
Yaaay so much rant. First, Sarah always kissing Christian at the party regardless of the choise was a bug, IDK if more recent updates fixed that, but at the very least the cheat mod did, and here you are ranting without being informed. Second, c'mon, Laura said to Sasha that some day they would have a real dick involved, that was a HUGE hint we'll have threesome in the future, celebrate!

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I have a Karaoke bugs is there any fix thank you
A) Start hitting enter frenetically as soon as the x-ray cum scene rolls in, keep hitting a little more after the game freezes on Laura's face. Worked for me.
B) Didn't test but seems reasonable: be sure karaoke is not the last thing in your list (like, leave special place, comic or arcade for after the karaoke). When screen freezes on Laura's face, go Esc > Items > Essential Items > Cell Phone > Any App > Turn Off. Should take you back to the mall
C) Didn't test either but I've been told that skipping the karaoke and doing another activity for heart #3 does not screw the date

richardcr9

Dec 9, 2019
a scene of lucy with the dildo is supposed to appear when we are going to steal her laptop but it never appeared to me. Any suggestion?

se supone que sale una escena de lucy con el dildo cuando vamos a robar su laptop pero a mi nunca me apareció. Alguna sugerencia?

british

Apr 23, 2020
The conversation with Alex (at the beginning of the game) where she asks to make a mold of the MC's cock in sexshop is bug? In v8.3 I was unable to do it, and now I am also unable to do it in version 8.4. Can someone help me? The guide has nothing to say about how to get to this dialogue.
I had the same problem. In a video I saw that is right after the father goes on a trip, but it didn't trigger for me.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
wait until 2024 for another revamp and then wait another 3 years then maybe
Guess haters gotta hate :ROFLMAO:
But really, if you don't like the game, spend your time on another thread, better for your nerves and keep threads cleaner

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Here's all the latest bug fixes posted by BoN for 0.84P1.
I haven't kept track of what all it fixes but I do know it fixes the issue of Laura + Karaoke & also the time just keep moving forward after you get back from the Expo.

Extract to www\data

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
The conversation with Alex (at the beginning of the game) where she asks to make a mold of the MC's cock in sexshop is bug? In v8.3 I was unable to do it, and now I am also unable to do it in version 8.4. Can someone help me? The guide has nothing to say about how to get to this dialogue.
I haven't ever heard of a bug there. You just need to go to the sex shop in downtown south

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes