Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
I never ran into an issue doing this when I played it in 0.82 & 0.83. I can't remember if Alexx says for you to go there at a certain time of day or not. Maybe try at 10:00,13:00 & 15:00 at the Sex Shop?
If I am not mistaken in the old versions it was Alexx who asked for the dildo... btw in this version I really don't know how to do it, I have been to the sexshop several times at different times, at different stages of the main mission, but I always find only the cashier without any attendant.
1619558089851.png

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
And another big wait for a small update....... Man..... Where is the main story? Common...... He have many things he can use from the previous game, just make a remake with new scenes and send it... It's not soo hard.

Reactions: Aioria619

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Hmmm. It's time to insert your five cents into the discussion of the latest update. BoN continues to surprise. Yes, yes, my dear friends. This is exactly why this game lasts so long, and the author is still believed in by his patrons. After the disastrous, stupid, and boring follow-up to Amy's story of recent months, a rather unexpected and dynamic follow-up to Laura's story has emerged. Let's hope that the wildness of the loose lesbian Laura is only a prologue to the story of the harem between Maria, MC and her children. Mmmm, after the scene on the balcony, I can still taste my mother's milk.Those of you who continue to whine that the Beggar switched the behavior of Laura and Amy, just do not know the history of the old game well. Amy wasn't originally a depraved whore. Why the hell do you even attribute it to lesbians?!!!

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
guys i cant start the new content with laura how i fiz this? the quest says " go to play a game in your room at afternoon"
i try all the hours but nothing happens..

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
It seems like the bug with Sarah and Laura of the new update (The BJ loop) only occurs if you are in Nesrot's mafia (this is just my guess) since I have save files of the other 3 mafias and on all of them the bug doesn't occur...

I'm attaching my save file (Just before the loop bug) just in case it may help.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
It does have a few scenes where you know you've impregnated the women. I don't think BoN is going to be completing this game anytime soon so the harem ending with all women being pregnant doesn't even seem foreseeable. Like we still have countless items that don't have any use or purpose, BoN is still working on the world, while chipping away at the family events. We are a long way off from the ending, this game will be updating for the next two years. If you hop on his discord I am sure you could ask him if that is what he is intending though, and I am sure he could be open to the possibility.
Thank you

Reactions: KIRO80

poopybuttbutt

Mar 17, 2017
It seems like the bug with Sarah and Laura of the new update (The BJ loop) only occurs if you are in Nesrot's mafia (this is just my guess) since I have save files of the other 3 mafias and on all of them the bug doesn't occur...

I'm attaching my save file (Just before the loop bug) just in case it may help.
I appreciate the help but it seems like the problem is still happening. I'm not quite sure why. If its not too much of a problem would you be able to upload a save thats just after the BJ scene?

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
I appreciate the help but it seems like the problem is still happening. I'm not quite sure why. If its not too much of a problem would you be able to upload a save thats just after the BJ scene?
This is my file for the Dragunov's mafia. After the BJ scene the game tells you to go to the game store at night but you need a rope so buy it and then go to the store at night again.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Updated my Strategy Guide:
0.84P1
• Added:
• Initial Laura's Quest guide
• Detailed Comic Expo guide

Be sure to check out the Comic Expo guide.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes