anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I read another comment that the protagonist has changed for the worse.
I still haven't played the update yet cuz it appears to be riddled with bugs at the moment so im waiting for the full update (part 1+2 & hopefully all of the bugs in part 1 are wiped by then), but i also read comments about the MC has become super beta.

Which definitely doesn't sit well with most people cuz from a story stand point, by now the MC is technically the most powerful person in the house (due to his connection with whatever gang that you previously picked) & pretty much the only one (in that house) that has a chance to stand up to him is Lucy (cuz she's his mom). The MC could've been the one to take the initiative at any times but decide to stay beta-male cuz... PLOT demands it.

Don't get me wrong, im not complaining cuz i dont really mind whichever direction BoN is leading the MC as long as the game is still good to play & the scenes are still as hot as ever.

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
It was Alex in the old version AND also in this version---it occures on the FIRST Saturday after moving in to the first house.
Thanks! I was staying inside mc room and spending the time... but I actually needed to get out of the house's gate lol

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
ok so do i really not have a choice about laura fucking around (i have only, women, men or anyone... i would like a no one choice)
if i cannot chose no one then i would rather drop laura... but here is the problem, i have to go through this shit to get to mom quest... wtf is this bullshit tho, not only making getting cucked by laura unavoidable, it also forces you to go through it
just ruined 19 hours of gameplay
Actually, you do have the "choice" to drop her. If you pick anything other then "only girls" she loses interest on you and her questline ends completely. I'm not saying the logic fork here makes that much sense, nor that this was the best way to go in my opinion, but hey, it's the dev's game, we play because we want and most of us for free.
Now, let me correct you on a detail. Laura does not cuck you. You have an open relation, you can have who you want and she can have who she wants (and she even accepts a limitation on only girls while you still get to have fun with trans and Jason if you like that). Actually, if she has a girl and knows you're nearby, she brings you in. The times you see her with another girl and doesn't get involved, you are spying them, she doesn't even know you're there. And she is not rubbing on you when she has fun with her girls (because that is what "cickolding" is). I still would rather to not have that part when she makes a lot of jokes about you and aunt but whatever, we get get over it.
Buuuuut if you are too jealous to have fun with a game that involves sex in the story, drop on Laura, you can do that.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Btw if someone is waiting (I don't think anyone is because half release, but just in case), I'll update the saves tomorrow. Took me a bit long because life, plus I tought you'd only get 1 day of cosplay expo so I replayed the first day again and again with different choices to try and see all the scenes :FacePalm:

EDIT: Ok, "tomorrow" is messy in internet. Right now it is 10:30 pm in my time. I don't know at what time tomorrow it will be done, but it will be tomorrow

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I still haven't played the update yet cuz it appears to be riddled with bugs at the moment so im waiting for the full update (part 1+2 & hopefully all of the bugs in part 1 are wiped by then), but i also read comments about the MC has become super beta.

Which definitely doesn't sit well with most people cuz from a story stand point, by now the MC is technically the most powerful person in the house (due to his connection with whatever gang that you previously picked) & pretty much the only one (in that house) that has a chance to stand up to him is Lucy (cuz she's his mom). The MC could've been the one to take the initiative at any times but decide to stay beta-male cuz... PLOT demands it.

Don't get me wrong, im not complaining cuz i dont really mind whichever direction BoN is leading the MC as long as the game is still good to play & the scenes are still as hot as ever.
Eeeeh it's not riddled with bugs, found one or two and seemgly they got fixed with the bug fix, which I'm adding here in case you missed

Reactions: madao and Gwinb777

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Actually, you do have the "choice" to drop her. If you pick anything other then "only girls" she loses interest on you and her questline ends completely. I'm not saying the logic fork here makes that much sense, nor that this was the best way to go in my opinion, but hey, it's the dev's game, we play because we want and most of us for free.
Now, let me correct you on a detail. Laura does not cuck you. You have an open relation, you can have who you want and she can have who she wants (and she even accepts a limitation on only girls while you still get to have fun with trans and Jason if you like that). Actually, if she has a girl and knows you're nearby, she brings you in. The times you see her with another girl and doesn't get involved, you are spying them, she doesn't even know you're there. And she is not rubbing on you when she has fun with her girls (because that is what "cickolding" is). I still would rather to not have that part when she makes a lot of jokes about you and aunt but whatever, we get get over it.
Buuuuut if you are too jealous to have fun with a game that involves sex in the story, drop on Laura, you can do that.
Oh, so is this why people are getting heat over the "new" Laura? (I still haven't played the update yet cuz still waiting for the full update, but i do read the comments to get some tit pits of the story here & there).

In summary, she got a personality flipped, is bi & wants an open relationship (that you have 0 ways to make her exclusively yours). Okay i gets why a lot of people are NOT okay with this.

Reactions: Aioria619

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
The contrast of this laura with the previous one collides, which many of us would love, she was my favorite character because of her design and personality, the problem is not the lesbian scenes, the problem is that she is the one who takes that role, after already Having shown us a Laura, why not create another character who takes this role in the story or who was Amy the depraved lesbian, I would have been less impacted. In design, nothing to say, this update in scenes is one of the best that BoN has released, but it is the worst treatment that he has done to an already created character, I will continue playing because it is incredible what BoN has created, but it destroyed my favorite character .
Laura of the original game is a modest, hard-working girl, a "nerd", obsessed with comics. In particular, on the "incest" comics, and this was one of the reasons why she "spied" on MC, which led to the development of a relationship between them. Flighty Amy was her opposite, a direct contrast: the good - the bad, the meek stay-at-home - the street daredevil. In Rewamp this line is preserved, and Laura is still a "nerd", obsessed with comics, not only that, but also earning in this field. BoN changed her character?! So what? Before that, a similar character was introduced into the game - this is Clarissa. A part of old Laura's character had passed to her. Before that, there was Carol. Not so few smart modesty, is not it?! I think it's more fun with the new Laura. Moreover, according to the plot, Laura is older than the MC by as much as seven years, that is, she has a certain experience, which we see now, but did not see in the old version of the game. Hmmm, what kind of experience? Welcome to the game. Let's hope that in addition to Sasha, Laura will also fuck Sarah, and the line with her mother will continue. Family life in a new home is just beginning ;) And yes, it is clear that the author has done some quality work on his favorite character.

Last edited:
Reactions: rafaelo4

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Eeeeh it's not riddled with bugs, found one or two and seemgly they got fixed with the bug fix, which I'm adding here in case you missed
Yea but i prefer to download the whole thing bug free lol, it's a hassle just to download now & has to go through the process of replacing files to fix some bugs on your own. BoN can do that whenever the full update is out.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Oh, so is this why people are getting heat over the "new" Laura? (I still haven't played the update yet cuz still waiting for the full update, but i do read the comments to get some tit pits of the story here & there).

In summary, she got a personality flipped, is bi & wants an open relationship (that you have 0 ways to make her exclusively yours). Okay i gets why a lot of people are NOT okay with this.
Hmmmmm. Well, I think people are going too much with "flipped", but that's just my opinion. She was geek, shy and retrained. Now she is geek, perv and open minded. It's a change, those adjectives are not opposites. Aaand she is not fully "bi", you are the only guy she has. About the relationship, there are some hiccups on the course (annoying post-sex argument to sort things up, and aunt-related mockery), but once the relation is sorted and settled, she is basically that "party-time bro" friend, who happens to be a girl with huge tits and that will bring you more girls. But yeah, "perv party-time bro" describes her very well, with a "geek" flavor. There's even a scene where she gestually asks if you banged Clarisse, I loved that haha.

Reactions: ur other dad

Birbo0o

May 13, 2018
Thx mate, my problem was to hard for me, i just retry with the new version, hope the package gonna appear at the location of the guide, in my previous playthrough after the first nestro encounther at the hornet club, i cannot take any packages on the map cause they doesn't appear. Give me some luck mate <3

Reactions: Jieigh

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I laughed heartily at the fans ' concern that MC had gone from alpha male to beta. Oops, that happens sometimes :cry: Don't take it so hard, my dear friends. It's a good thing the MC hasn't lost its bearings ;) In the game, it looked funny, but as it turned out, reading some of the fan comments in real life is even funnier. Apparently, these people directly associate themselves with the MC, forgetting about the game reality. It would be better if you cared about logical inconsistencies! For example, a rich shorty who is able to maintain a two-story huge apartment with a whole brood of chicks, who has a luxurious car, goes to beg for money and humiliate himself in front of Helen. How is that even possible?! Apparently, money likes the bill ;)

Reactions: ur other dad

Antohell

Apr 26, 2018
Laura of the original game is a modest, hard-working girl, a "nerd", obsessed with comics. In particular, on the "incest" comics, and this was one of the reasons why she "spied" on MC, which led to the development of a relationship between them. Flighty Amy was her opposite, a direct contrast: the good - the bad, the meek stay-at-home - the street daredevil. In Rewamp this line is preserved, and Laura is still a "nerd", obsessed with comics, not only that, but also earning in this field. BoN changed her character?! So what? Before that, a similar character was introduced into the game - this is Clarissa. A part of old Laura's character had passed to her. Before that, there was Carol. Not so few smart modesty, is not it?! I think it's more fun with the new Laura. Moreover, according to the plot, Laura is older than the MC by as much as seven years, that is, she has a certain experience, which we see now, but did not see in the old version of the game. Hmmm, what kind of experience? Welcome to the game. Let's hope that in addition to Sasha, Laura will also fuck Sarah, and the line with her mother will continue. Family life in a new home is just beginning ;) And yes, it is clear that the author has done some quality work on his favorite character.
I did not like the change, I liked the other inexperienced Laura more, because age does not matter to be an expert in something, I think that I see Amy more in the role of bisexual and more expert. But of course it is already done, it will be necessary to overcome what happened with Laura, many liked only the straws I think, I saw the character of Laura more as the typical character of purest romantic interest huh innocent in quotes, I think that a character Lesbian is very interesting but I would have liked it to be someone else and not Laura that we saw in the first version of the game. and that's it. to get over it, I'm still unhappy XD

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Hmmmmm. Well, I think people are going too much with "flipped", but that's just my opinion. She was geek, shy and retrained. Now she is geek, perv and open minded. It's a change, those adjectives are not opposites. Aaand she is not fully "bi", you are the only guy she has. About the relationship, there are some hiccups on the course (annoying post-sex argument to sort things up, and aunt-related mockery), but once the relation is sorted and settled, she is basically that "party-time bro" friend, who happens to be a girl with huge tits and that will bring you more girls. But yeah, "perv party-time bro" describes her very well, with a "geek" flavor. There's even a scene where she gestually asks if you banged Clarisse, I loved that haha.
Oh okay, i certainly don't mind this Laura lol.

But yea i do agree with the flipped pretty much made her a brand new character entirely, just happen to wear Laura's face & have a little bit of her geekiness, which a majority of people does seems to prefer the old Laura.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I did not like the change, I liked the other inexperienced Laura more, because age does not matter to be an expert in something, I think that I see Amy more in the role of bisexual and more expert. But of course it is already done, it will be necessary to overcome what happened with Laura, many liked only the straws I think, I saw the character of Laura more as the typical character of purest romantic interest huh innocent in quotes, I think that a character Lesbian is very interesting but I would have liked it to be someone else and not Laura that we saw in the first version of the game. and that's it. to get over it, I'm still unhappy XD
Yes, unfortunately, the romance in this game is gradually fading away :cry: As many fans wrote: we want action. Perhaps Laura, as one of many, was sacrificed to such wishful thinking.
By the way, the story of Amy was actually more romantic than the story of Laura. Who would have thought it?! However, this does not negate the fact that it is quite boring and full of logical inconsistencies.

Last edited:

Antohell

Apr 26, 2018
Yes, unfortunately, the romance in this game is gradually fading away :cry: As many fans wrote: we want action. Perhaps Laura, as one of many, was sacrificed to such wishful thinking.
Yes, certainly many are happy that there will be more fuck and more threesome and more fuck and more handjobs, but I still think it was more interesting, for example, that a friend of Laura appeared who is a geek and who is bisexual and competes with the protagonist and who loves to Laura and convince the main character to make Laura have a threesome with them, I don't know, and gradually take this path, what is shocking is to see Laura's sudden change, but of course some of us can regret it and others are happy because they don't They have affection for the old Laura, but what is done, done this and the end, to continue seeing what will happen, I have followed this game since almost BoN started it, and what attracts me the most is its history, the fuck and the handjobs are a Plus, I will take this Laura as another character and see what will come.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I will take this Laura as another character and see what will come.
Yea that's exactly my thoughts on her lol, she's pretty much a brand new character who just happen to look exactly like Laura & has some of her original geekiness.

Which i myself doesnt mind but i do feel bad for everyone else that still prefer her old self, F in the chat for them.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes