anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Yes, unfortunately, the romance in this game is gradually fading away :cry: As many fans wrote: we want action. Perhaps Laura, as one of many, was sacrificed to such wishful thinking.
Yea, but you don't have to ruin the characterizations that has been set up since the beginning of the game to get get more actions. There are plenty of ways for BoN to give Laura more actions while keep her original personality intact, it just happened this "current" Laura is BoN's favorite version of the character so she must be implemented in to replace the old one.

But that's the thing i don't get, if this version of Laura is indeed the intended favorite version then why didn't BoN just change her right at the start of the remake? Why suddenly flipped her out of the blue to upset so many people?

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Yea, but you have to ruin the characterizations that has been set up since the beginning of the game to get get more actions. There are plenty of ways for BoN to give Laura more actions while keep her original personality intact, it just happened this "current" Laura is BoN's favorite version of the character so she must be implemented in to replace the old one.
He-he-he. Oops, that's a twist. Buddy, don't you think you're being a little too categorical? Do I understand you correctly that the "new" lesbian Laura, who asks the MC with gestures, saying, dude, you have already fucked Clarissa, who replaced the shy, sweet and romantic " old " Laura - this is Bon's favorite character? You're breaking my heart, man :cry: No, I refuse to believe it :cry: Oh, my God, where is this world going?! I suspected this guy of doing the same thing when he threw my beloved Aunt Maggie overboard, along with my cute cousin Mindy ...
But that's the thing i don't get, if this version of Laura is indeed the intended favorite version then why didn't BoN just change her right at the start of the remake? Why suddenly flipped her out of the blue to upset so many people?
No, BoN just didn't upset a lot of people. Most people, including me, are just happy that it took such a turn. Yes, I feel as sorry for "old" Laura as you do, but as they say, the forest is cut down - the chips fly. The old game is no longer there, there is a rewamp. And this is a slightly different story, where there were only hints that Laura would remain the same.

Last edited:

Antohell

Apr 26, 2018
There are many people who do not understand why there are those who are affected by change, in particular I have two very beloved characters, the math teacher and Laura, because when BoN began to create the game the teacher was one of the first to conquer And boy was it difficult between so many gifts, flowers, wines and study visits, then this was linked to Laura's line that BoN was gradually releasing scenes and for me creating the character of this character, which was almost at the end of the film. old version you managed to get, how not to take love to laura if more than two years you are advancing the adventure and anxious to get more about it That is why this rejection of the new Laura causes me, maybe if it were the little protagonist who leads and teaches Laura her bisexual side and gradually this hidden perverted side comes out and learns together with the protagonist, for me it would have been a better handling and respect the old character perhaps taking him in the same direction but next to the protagonist, and not against as he looks now, who even turns out to be seen as a competitor in the conquest of Sarah perhaps or another character. I hope that those who started the game from the beginning understand the disappointment.

Aug 15, 2016
hey does anyone know how to increase the save limit for this game? I see it is 24 and I tried messing with the rpg_manger.js in the www folder but it did not work. does anyone know were I can change it?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
There are many people who do not understand why there are those who are affected by change, in particular I have two very beloved characters, the math teacher and Laura, because when BoN began to create the game the teacher was one of the first to conquer And boy was it difficult between so many gifts, flowers, wines and study visits, then this was linked to Laura's line that BoN was gradually releasing scenes and for me creating the character of this character, which was almost at the end of the film. old version you managed to get, how not to take love to laura if more than two years you are advancing the adventure and anxious to get more about it That is why this rejection of the new Laura causes me, maybe if it were the little protagonist who leads and teaches Laura her bisexual side and gradually this hidden perverted side comes out and learns together with the protagonist, for me it would have been a better handling and respect the old character perhaps taking him in the same direction but next to the protagonist, and not against as he looks now, who even turns out to be seen as a competitor in the conquest of Sarah perhaps or another character. I hope that those who started the game from the beginning understand the disappointment.
Suck it up, buddy. The old game is dead, and so is the old Laura. New heroes break into this game world. See how happy they are.
Laura.png Laura 2.png

Last edited:

Antohell

Apr 26, 2018
Suck it up, buddy. The old game is dead, and so is the old Laura. New heroes break into this game world.
View attachment 1167461 View attachment 1167463
Well, the insult is too much, if it is already assumed, the game already took that direction, it is only good and fun to give points of view, to see who shares what I say and who does not, the only thing I see is that the majority who are happy with the change is for the straws more than anything. Because of course the work on scenes in this update if they are incredible and very good, leaving aside the treatment of the characters.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Well, the insult is too much, if it is already assumed, the game already took that direction, it is only good and fun to give points of view, to see who shares what I say and who does not, the only thing I see is that the majority who are happy with the change is for the straws more than anything. Because of course the work on scenes in this update if they are incredible and very good, leaving aside the treatment of the characters.
He-he-he. Most people here have already decided everything long ago. This happened even then, when the game in an incredible number of girls began to run around with phalluses. I wonder how many of them are in the game at the moment?! I'm afraid to make a mistake, but two dozen can be called safely. Demand creates supply :cry:

Reactions: Antohell

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Normally, update is suppose to be a full quest and full interactive scene of multiple girls and then became a solo full quest interactive but now its a partial quest so seems like BON is getting slower now compare in the past and its disappointing because it means that it will just prolong the wait of Sarah and Lucy's quest

Reactions: Aioria619

Antohell

Apr 26, 2018
You're right, but hey, gay content is always avoidable, it doesn't ruin the experience of the game, but if, as you say and I said before, it is already done and most of them are delighted, because yes, this release was very good in scenes, very good . Overcome, I hope BoN continues with the mafias and adds some school content that is forgotten. and the fights come. my intention is not to throw hatred. I still love the game.
He-he-he. Most people here have already decided everything long ago. This happened even then, when the game in an incredible number of girls began to run around with phalluses. I wonder how many of them are in the game at the moment?! I'm afraid to make a mistake, but two dozen can be called safely. Demand creates supply :cry:

BillTheBoy

Aug 11, 2017
Anyone can help me? I already complete amy's quest but, for some reason, aways when i go to the first floor a cutscene plays and return me to "go to old quarter station". I rly dont want to restart the game =/

Reactions: Bloodhunter

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
You're right, but hey, gay content is always avoidable, it doesn't ruin the experience of the game, but if, as you say and I said before, it is already done and most of them are delighted, because yes, this release was very good in scenes, very good . Overcome, I hope BoN continues with the mafias and adds some school content that is forgotten. and the fights come. my intention is not to throw hatred. I still love the game.
If BoN follows the old pattern, then the next update is the addition of home events with Laura. Start - mid-summer. I'm not sure that he will undertake to completely finish the content with Sarah and Lucy. Last time, it ended in Rewamp for him. On the other hand, in the new house, the harem is more than half assembled. It would be just fine to follow, for example, the relationship between Sarah and Laura, Maria's family, etc. I don't understand the developers of such games why they are so focused on developing MC connections. MC does not live in the desert, and you don't have to fuck all the females in a row. There are a lot of beautiful characters in this game and it is much more interesting to observe the MC environment. I do not know, the confrontation of the mafia is of course great, but how would it not be the basis for his new game MNL 2.

Reactions: lalalandland11

Hugos

Mar 9, 2019
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.83.5
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Dont try to use cheat as soon as you start the game, play at least until you get the phone from Warren. (5mins into game)
  6. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Date Bypass:

View attachment 1054206

Bugfixer help when menu is lock:

View attachment 1054255 View attachment 1054254

Other mods:

1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
Lets update my broo :))

Reactions: juneba

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
I have been "supporting" BON since the 1st game and I prefer this Laura more once I played with the update.

Hope for some double bj with Sara and or Amy.

Lesbians and double pussy FTW!

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes