Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The conversation with Alex (at the beginning of the game) where she asks to make a mold of the MC's cock in sexshop is bug? In v8.3 I was unable to do it, and now I am also unable to do it in version 8.4. Can someone help me? The guide has nothing to say about how to get to this dialogue.
I never ran into an issue doing this when I played it in 0.82 & 0.83. I can't remember if Alexx says for you to go there at a certain time of day or not. Maybe try at 10:00,13:00 & 15:00 at the Sex Shop?

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
i have a bug repeating scene in loop after meeting laura and sarah in laura's room after the bj the scene restart with the mc saying ''What's going on here'' need help plz (i added some bugfix i saw few pages before, but nothing change)

Edit: if anyone have a save right after the scene can you please post it here and thank yo

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
a scene of lucy with the dildo is supposed to appear when we are going to steal her laptop but it never appeared to me. Any suggestion?

se supone que sale una escena de lucy con el dildo cuando vamos a robar su laptop pero a mi nunca me apareció. Alguna sugerencia?
You need to have sold your dick's mold to the sex shop lady, veeeery back in the game

Mos Ebrios

Jul 9, 2019
Here's all the latest bug fixes posted by BoN for 0.84P1.
I haven't kept track of what all it fixes but I do know it fixes the issue of Laura + Karaoke & also the time just keep moving forward after you get back from the Expo.

Extract to www\data
Lifesaver man! thanks!

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone tell me if you can fuck the muslim girl or the girl bellow?
and does someone have a save?
I also want to know ... I think it will be when he finishes the content of the women from the old version, so he can dedicate himself to the new ones, like the muslim girl and the Chinese girl in the class, apart from the music and gym teachers ... So I wait with anxiety ...

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
Can anyone post a save from after the bj by laura after meeting laura and sarah in laura's room plz, its bugged for me i cant progress anymore the scene just keep restarting over and over again.

KIRO80

Jul 6, 2019
I have a problem with the time after the comic event the time does not stop rising and does not let the day pass

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Is Sarah and Lucy being worked on next or have they already been completed? Im kinda waiting for the main girls to be finished before I start the game.

Antohell

Apr 26, 2018
Yaaay so much rant. First, Sarah always kissing Christian at the party regardless of the choise was a bug, IDK if more recent updates fixed that, but at the very least the cheat mod did, and here you are ranting without being informed. Second, c'mon, Laura said to Sasha that some day they would have a real dick involved, that was a HUGE hint we'll have threesome in the future, celebrate!
If there is something that I like about this game, it is the story and its characters, it is shocking to go from a virgin laura, demure etc ... the laura from the previous version to this one who is the most lesbian whore in the game, for that she could do Amy, who could already have that path or introduce a new character, that is what bothers me in particular, the 360 change to a character already known and loved in that way. for me it is a shit. Without less appreciation, the great work of scenes, of course if you only want the easy straw you will be stunned, but for me the character of Laura has shitted.

sorry for my English

Reactions: Aioria619

Mos Ebrios

Jul 9, 2019
Here's all the latest bug fixes posted by BoN for 0.84P1.
I haven't kept track of what all it fixes but I do know it fixes the issue of Laura + Karaoke & also the time just keep moving forward after you get back from the Expo.

Extract to www\data
hey man got a problem, the bug of time passing non stop didn´t get fix, did the patch worked for you?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes