4evernewbie

Nov 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It happens.

Cure: Regard the warnings :alien:.
Do not use the cheat mod until updated and you should not get any problems besides the game bugs itself.

I posted below the image difference of a few files. Expect reduce quality in audio (minute) and video as well.

haha yeah i read them and just KNEW it wouldn't work right even before i tried playing. i was just updating a few at a time and completely had a blonde moment. i made sure to mental floss so i dont do it again :D

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
normally i keep level headed but...

i downloaded this yesterday as i have yet to try the revamp, pulled in the cheat mod and THEN updated. stupid move as getting on the bus triggers a scene with carol in a park and when auntie takes you to a gig the whole thing freezes up and its impossible to continue. now i have to download it all again without the update and try again.

yes i am openly admitting i did something stupid regardless of the warnings, which i indeed read :D
anyone have a cure for 'brain farts'? :D
Post nut clarity?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Does anyone know where I could find Laura when the guide says "Maybe you can find Laura in bus stop of your hood at morning"?

and is there a bug with 'mrs.jordan's husband in otto labs' quest? I cant find him in the labs
If you want the best experience with the game, replay the game using my Strategy Guide.
It will answer just about any "How do I..." or "Where do I..." without running into issues besides that fact you have probably missed a lot of content on your first play as the game is huge and some of it you might now find without knowing where and when to go.
It also contains just about everything on everyone too.

Reactions: zebra123123

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I have the bug fixes for the current release in my Strategy Guide post in my sig.
And if you are having the time not moving forward bug fix while your save is in your Bedroom then you have to leave your Bedroom then come back in after you applied the fixed files.

You might want to check out my Strategy Guide, link in my sig.

It isn't NTR with Laura, I explain it a bit here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-84-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5660683
I am also married to someone who is very similar to a real life Laura from both versions of the game and when I showed my wife that post, she giggled, lol.

No need, you can do it all without cheats, I have a full detailed guide for the Comic Expo in my Strategy Guide, link in my sig.
thanks. I use your strat guide. It's helpful. If you addressed the issue I had you did not do it at the beginning - where I had the issue. But then I played side quests before main quest and would not have had the issue if I had played it in order.

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
screwed up the decision in the alley with Laura and now she doesn't want anything more to do with me. Any way of correcting this mistake and what is the proper choice.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
If you want the best experience with the game, replay the game using my Strategy Guide.
It will answer just about any "How do I..." or "Where do I..." without running into issues besides that fact you have probably missed a lot of content on your first play as the game is huge and some of it you might now find without knowing where and when to go.
It also contains just about everything on everyone too.
Waiting for you to update that bonus mod you made I was late to the party by the time I downloaded game it was 0.84

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
I am talking in general, all the games I have played have way too much talking and very often it's in a language that it is not their first... I played and pledged a little money, I think, to this author a couple of years ago or more... even before he went backward... I hope you are not too traumatized by my reply...
na don't worry it'd be impossible and sry if I came off rude before, you sounded suddenly annoyed by the long dialogues and I was already pissed off by what someone else said, so when you came in here and said what you said, I perceived it as you know, you acting oblivious or something as if you just realized. But in reality, you were just making a normal critique that you had been holding onto for a long time. My apologies.

Reactions: Bombolone

Kabir1234kumar

Nov 25, 2018
I have the bug fixes for the current release in my Strategy Guide post in my sig.
And if you are having the time not moving forward bug fix while your save is in your Bedroom then you have to leave your Bedroom then come back in after you applied the fixed files.

You might want to check out my Strategy Guide, link in my sig.

It isn't NTR with Laura, I explain it a bit here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-84-alpha-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5660683
I am also married to someone who is very similar to a real life Laura from both versions of the game and when I showed my wife that post, she giggled, lol.

No need, you can do it all without cheats, I have a full detailed guide for the Comic Expo in my Strategy Guide, link in my sig.
I tried with your mod, didnt fix my issue. I am still stuck on Carols quest.

Kabir1234kumar

Nov 25, 2018
hey guys, I am stuck on Carol's quest. I have completed all the dates even with the anal sex. But when i check on book of faces for the hint, it keeps on saying "Visit carol in his home in # 2 New Neighbourhood". I am stuck on this part , i have visited her but i cant seem to progress further, please help.

Dostesker

Dec 13, 2019
when u go to hopspital, 1st be sure to be there between 12 and 15h then use the elevator on the right side, the 2 others lead to maria
All of the elevators go to same place and left and right room is maria's and her friend's(redhead) and other rooms are locked. It says access denied and there no dr.jordan.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
thanks. I use your strat guide. It's helpful. If you addressed the issue I had you did not do it at the beginning - where I had the issue. But then I played side quests before main quest and would not have had the issue if I had played it in order.
As I mention in the guide, it's best to only follow the main quest last or when the game tells you to focus on family then jump back to the school quests & side quests and complete each persons quest as much as possible before moving to the next thing because they become difficult or impossible to complete once you make the mafia choice. To get the best out of the game, replay the game using my guide.

screwed up the decision in the alley with Laura and now she doesn't want anything more to do with me. Any way of correcting this mistake and what is the proper choice.
Do you still have any previous saves before that decision?
It was one of the reasons why BoN made you do a save in the restrooms (besides the extra content in the restrooms).

Waiting for you to update that bonus mod you made I was late to the party by the time I downloaded game it was 0.84
Not until after Part 2 comes out which should be soon.

hey guys, I am stuck on Carol's quest. I have completed all the dates even with the anal sex. But when i check on book of faces for the hint, it keeps on saying "Visit carol in his home in # 2 New Neighbourhood". I am stuck on this part , i have visited her but i cant seem to progress further, please help.
It sounds like you haven't done the "Save her mom quest" which leads to the her further school content that you are suppose to do after only completing 2 successful dates as mentioned in my guide.
Did you grab my Strategy Guide too or just BoN's bug fixes?
What all have you done with Carol?

Last edited:

jakeboi

Sep 11, 2017
I've got a bug that prevents me from progressing with Laura. When I find her on the bus stop and she tells me to take her to the comic store, my car spawns, drives itself out of Knightstown and nothing happens. I drove to the store and there is no circle to park my car on and it clips through things like in the picture. I tried locking my character with cheat mod but still no circle. Anyone knows what to do?
EDIT: I use 0.835 cheat mod. Can that be the cause?
sasdasdasdsa.png

Last edited:

taru

Apr 23, 2018
As I mention in the guide, it's best to only follow the main quest last or when the game tells you to focus on family then jump back to the school quests & side quests and complete each persons quest as much as possible before moving to the next thing because they become difficult or impossible to complete once you make the mafia choice. To get the best out of the game, replay the game using my guide.

Do you still have any previous saves before that decision?
It was one of the reasons why BoN made you do a save in the restrooms (besides the extra content in the restrooms).

Not until after Part 2 comes out which should be soon.

It sounds like you haven't done the "Save her mom quest" which leads to the her further school content that you are suppose to do after only completing 2 successful dates as mentioned in my guide.
Did you grab my Strategy Guide too or just BoN's bug fixes?
What all have you done with Carol?
im pretty stuck on carols as well I've done all the dates and the saving mom mission but not the institute only tells me to go visit carol at her place. and ive tried following the guide best i could, any idea what i may be doin wrong?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes