rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
BoN should learn what a "few days" means.
it means 2 or 3 days at max.
looks like another lame ass delay here for part 2.

Has this developer ever released an update on target?
if No
right these are the developers you cant trust and should not support.
why support some lying prick that delivers when he wants to?
This developer in the time I have been supporting him (since 2017) has been releasing 90% of time on target and his updates have been consistently between 3 weeks to 2 months (without counting transition to revamp)

Honestly no bs, he has been good with updates unlike developers of "famous" games on Patreon who we are waiting 3,4,5 months to release updates and some are even getting worse...

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
Anyone else has this "Time Bug"? (i couldnt find anyting over the search function, or i am to stupid for that).

After the convention with Laura, i am stuck on the afternoon and the time is adding until i dont know (i stopped at 130:20).
I dont know when this begins but if i start an earlier save than i will have the same bug after the convention.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018

if No
Bro, it's not that serious. You're bitching about someone not releasing promptly after a couple of days on a pirate site. Take a deep breath and remember where you are. By all means, air your grievances on his Patreon. But you won't get any sympathy from this thread. This stuff takes time, and hey, BoN might actually have a life. His sole purpose isn't to get you to your next nut. Just chill man, it will come when it comes.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2019

if No
He has released on time before. If you don’t like that there is an delay don’t play it then.

rexivaj

Oct 30, 2018
There is a bug with the new story of Laura, When u talk to her in her room at morning it replay the secene over and over and u cant advance with the story

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
how to install only the update? It can ? without losing my progress I have not finished version 83.5 yet
I recommend you download the FULL version at the first page (OP) and ignore the patch if your confuse on how to install.

OR

Backup your save files "save folder in www folder in game directory" and copy back after installing the patch. Follow these directions which are similar to the patch: LINK

Last edited:

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
For some reason, I'm stuck at where it tells me that I should go to the pool in the morning to continue the Maria quest. But, she's never AT the pool in the morning. Nobody shows up at the pool until noon, each day. Maria takes a bath each morning...then disappears, because she goes to the lab.

SoftTofu

Nov 13, 2017
I have save files from 0.8.1 that was my lastest download so I download 0.8.4 and I have a problem when I extract file.
Carol files since 94 till I dunno cus I'm skip was error, Then I launch the game and it appear black scene.
Is that RPG MV problem?
PS. I didn't do anything to the file game just one issue with carol files

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have save files from 0.8.1 that was my lastest download so I download 0.8.4 and I have a problem when I extract file.
Carol files since 94 till I dunno cus I'm skip was error, Then I launch the game and it appear black scene.
Is that RPG MV problem?
PS. I didn't do anything to the file game just one issue with carol files
Sounds like a corrupt download. Re-download and extract again or use a different app to extract like latest WinRar

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
Anyone else has this "Time Bug"? (i couldnt find anyting over the search function, or i am to stupid for that).

After the convention with Laura, i am stuck on the afternoon and the time is adding until i dont know (i stopped at 130:20).
I dont know when this begins but if i start an earlier save than i will have the same bug after the convention.
Yes. It started after I completed all of the new content.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes