rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
From patreon, hope you're not disappointed:
"

I have decided to release the update in two parts, so in a few days I will release the second part.
Tomorrow its 1 week
what does "in a few days" mean in spanish? ;)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Tomorrow its 1 week
what does "in a few days" mean in spanish? ;)
Yo , no one knows what BeggarOfNet has going on in his life. "Shit happens". Sometimes I find myself saying the expected release will be this week for various projects I do and end up finishing it weeks later because unforeseen problem arises or personal developments in my life. Not everyone has unlimited free time.
Give the guy a break, at the end of the day he continues to release and update regularly compare to many other popular games on here.He also is a member here, so imagine coming to read this type of crap + your uncivil previous post. No wonder he stayed away from here as long as he did.

Last edited:

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
KWBrAhN.jpg
The game is good with a lot of animations that surely take time to make. Compiling it into a game isn't easy (probably, i don't know but i think it's kinda hard), and he split the update in two parts. so yeah, even harder so that we at least could have some new content (that 'time bug' is probably the result of that splitting). So whining about not having a full update is weak, especially when some people have to wait years to even have a bugfix.

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Yes, i was originally going to ask for the details too, but i fucking noticed half the tub filled with water and legs and the other half empty, so probably what went wrong is hiding the interface with dialogue that somehow obscurred the sprites. I don't know if the minimap should be there, but maybe JUST MAYBE he was using the cheat mod (don't know if it has a minimap feature), but the cheat mod was from the 8.3.5 ver and the game is 8.4, more details would be good, as i haven't properly played the new release yet due too internet being a distraction. So yeah, more details would be nice if those tips didn't solve the problem.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
Can anyone help me it say advance in lucy quest but when i got to lucy it says advance amy quest

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.83.5
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Dont try to use cheat as soon as you start the game, play at least until you get the phone from Warren. (5mins into game)
  6. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Date Bypass:

View attachment 1054206

Bugfixer help when menu is lock:

View attachment 1054255 View attachment 1054254

Other mods:

1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
Anybody know if this mods being updated to version 0.84?

Reactions: Lucifer000

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Yo , no one knows what BeggarOfNet has going on in his life. "Shit happens". Sometimes I find myself saying the expected release will be this week for various projects I do and end up finishing it weeks later because unforeseen problem arises or personal developments in my life. Not everyone has unlimited free time.
Give the guy a break, at the end of the day he continues to release and update regularly compare to many other popular games on here.He also is a member here, so imagine coming to read this type of crap + your uncivil previous post. No wonder he stayed away from here as long as he did.

Based

Reactions: Lepetitdemonio

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I've got a bug that prevents me from progressing with Laura. When I find her on the bus stop and she tells me to take her to the comic store, my car spawns, drives itself out of Knightstown and nothing happens. I drove to the store and there is no circle to park my car on and it clips through things like in the picture. I tried locking my character with cheat mod but still no circle. Anyone knows what to do?
EDIT: I use 0.835 cheat mod. Can that be the cause?
View attachment 1173264

ya got same problem me thinks we are SoL until cheat mod gets updated

Reactions: jakeboi

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I've got a bug that prevents me from progressing with Laura. When I find her on the bus stop and she tells me to take her to the comic store, my car spawns, drives itself out of Knightstown and nothing happens. I drove to the store and there is no circle to park my car on and it clips through things like in the picture. I tried locking my character with cheat mod but still no circle. Anyone knows what to do?
EDIT: I use 0.835 cheat mod. Can that be the cause?
View attachment 1173264
If your using the cheat mod on the latest version, then you will definitely get all kind of weird bugs that may or may not carry across in your save file. Former being most likely; as a result, you will have to start from the beginning as save editing will not work to correct the save completely.
Read the second sentence/line in the cheat mod post.
Will update when second part 2 is release soon

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes